You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Winograd

Dr. Winograd is a complete joke. I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia syndrome and this quack tried telling me I needed a psychiatrist and it was all in my head. He never even attempted to help me or ordered ant exams. He brushed me off the very second I met him. I'm glad I fired him and found an excellent neurologist. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I was fortunate to work for this man. And there are no words to express his dedication for his patients and the time he put in to care and research. It truly was an honor to be considered part of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

if you want to talk to voice mail this is your place do not depend on the staff to get anythang done do it your self just not the kind of place you want to go if you exspect to get good staff service

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Started with Dr. Mark about 3 months ago. 1st initial meeting very thorough. He definitely is compassionate of cancer side effects and addresses them quickly. Also - has been on top of my neuropathy issues. The staff seems preoccupied and some have the "deer in the head lights" 1st impression. I'm sure they know what there doing, however - they do project a "get in line with the rest of the patients" One time I arrived and went to the mirrored window - as it slid open the nurse shoved a clipboard onto the counter - said "fill out the form and I will call you when it's time." Nothing like "how are you today" What was your name please? No skills in 1st contact roles. Is not a good way to start the whole 1st office visit relationship." I think there might be inter front office "power plays" underlying the atmosphere I picked up. What do I know? The Doctor makes up for the cold front office personal.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

never returns calls .......waiting on OVER 2 YR OLD records for over 2 MONTHS and will do NOTHING but SAY " We CAN not RE-INVENT the WHEEL ...but we van get it ROLLING dont YOU think ............. I have over 4 yr worth of records and thats not GOOD enough...?????

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr Winograd,Very funny but i know he is understanding and smart.Doesn't waste time to act.Really articulates the situation well.mom and i both see him and we like him.spends good amount of time in office with us too.Really respect him.He maybe a bit silly but wise forsure!!!wish he was in Litchfield Pk office more.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Winograd has been treating my 36 year old son who suffered 2 strokes. Dr. Winograd spent a lot of time researching my son's case and he is very helpful during the visits to his office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Mark Winograd's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1969)

AARP
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Multiplan
National Elevator

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Winograd is a complete joke. I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia syndrome and this quack tried telling me I needed a psychiatrist and it was all in my h..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what I'd do without Dr. Winograd...he has gone above and beyond for me and I get an important sense of security from this."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to work for this man. And there are no words to express his dedication for his patients and the time he put in to care and research. It truly wa..."

October 31, 2014