Ratings for Dr. Judith Armstrong

I have had Dr.Armstrong for 35 years as my family MD. She is kind and caring. Willing to refer when needed. I appreciate her. Hoping she continues to practice for a few more years.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr Armstrong has been my Dr for about 30 years(is that even possible??) She has helped my through the births of my children, adoption process for our daughter, cancer(happy ending) . Can't say enough , happy and healthy and a lot of it is because of this woman. Her faithful front staff Penny always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. A has been my family doctor for almost 20 years. I lucked out by getting her as my GP. I have a chronic illness and she has been with me the entire time. She even stops by to see you in the hospital when she doesn't have to. We have had our ups and downs of course, and now that she is older and seems to be working less and taking more time off it is a bit harder to get an appointment. Overall I think she is great.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. A always takes the time to be thorough with any issues/illnesses you may have. Unfortunately this usually results in her being behind appointment wise, plus her secretary doesn't help. She keeps up on the newest drugs/treatment and is always willing to refer you elsewhere if necessary. The problem is that she has too many patients for a doctor who only works part-time, so getting an appointment can be a hassle but there is always the nurse practitioner or downstairs clinic for non-serious issues. Because she has so much on her mind I think she goes to the easiest answer first(medication)and misses some potentially serious diagnosis. She is pleasant and has great bedside manner. Overall I am quite happy that she is my GP. Let's face it, in Peterborough it could be SO MUCH worse. :/

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Fantastic Staff and Dr. Armstrong is a caring Dr. who takes the time needed to explain and educate. She seems to always keep herself well informed of new medical updates. She is a great Dr. and I am lucky to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I never had an issue with Dr. Armstrong until later when my Son became very hard to handle, he attempted suicide and was a full time worry. We missed a couple of apptmnts. and Judith was indifferent to the situation, nor did she delve into my Son's condition to help us figure out the problem. I remember contacting her from work out of town and I desperately needed information that would have helped my Son and she flat out refused to give it, not for confidentiality reasons but because as "she put it doesn't doctor that way". I could only assume that was because she would be unable to bill for the information unless we had actually made an apptmnt. By the way my Son as it turns out was developing Schizophrenia, it seems that the one person that is supposed to be qualified to detect these things couldn't have been bothered because after 2 missed appmnts, (because I couldn't even find my Son), she dropped him as a patient. Some are born to doctor, some do it for the money.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Armstrong's for 25 years. She is very thorough and knowledgeable and refers you to the specialists if necessary. And she is a very caring individual. She has been there for me through all my ups and downs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

good doctor, bedside manner isnt so good. Almost feel like you dont matter.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Very easy to talk to. Super nice. She does sometimes neglect to look into problems that could grow into something bigger. Overall she is a good doctor, especially compared to other doctors here.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

An EXCEPTIONAL Physician.I have been a patient of hers since she came to Peterborough, and I count my lucky stars!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007