Ratings for Dr. Joe K. Gregory

About killed me with meds not needed, doesn't listen or care I kept loosing weight Dr said I am ok with face always in his laptop, last appt u could see every rib, bones sticking out am 5'9' & was down to size 1 he said I was ok nothing wrong. He should not be practicing medicine he sucks his nurse at the time also sucked. Last appt I actually told him to F off & walked out ended up in ER 2 of the following 3 days, thank God everyone said to call Kathren McGree.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Hard to get the staff to fill my prescriptions. Sometimes the care towards parents needs depends on how busy they are

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

My father and I both saw Dr Gregory. We found him to be uninterested, dismissive and devoid of compassion. We were nothing more than just a number to him. I wish I could say that we were even treat and street cases as there was none of the former. Thumbs WAY down! 👎👎👎

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I am not a fan. I didn't have a doctor so I was told to go to Rocky Mountain Clinic. Dr. Gregory was the doctor and I've even gone for a few follow ups to him to give him the benefit of the doubt, as everyone has bad days, but he is basically the same every time. I found Dr. Gregory to be very complacent, and uninterested. He doesn't take time to ask questions, etc. I am NOT at all impressed with his demeanor and I don't trust his judgement. I am in search of someone else.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Both my wife and I are patients of Dr Gregory. We had both gone through a number of doctors prior to becoming his patients, and have found him to be a concerned and compassionate physician. He is always willing to patiently take whatever time is necessary to answer any questions as well as explain any care concepts that we may not understand. We both feel extremely blessed to have finally found a primary care physician with his level of knowledge, class and compassion. Dittos in regard to all of his office staff. Sincerely, Russ and Harriet Tallmadge

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Gregory saw my son and was great with him. He answered questions and we got the help we needed. Generally liked his disposition.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Was referred to Dr. Gregory as I had no doctor. The appointment was on time, DR and nurse we both very nice and made me feel good. Had to follow up each week for 4 weeks and this went well, then was asked to follow up in 1 month. Now I cant get anyone to return my calls. I have called 3 times and no one returns my calls. I am done

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I was in my appt for 7 minutes, I was trying to tell him why I needed to see him. He wouldn't even listen to me- just said you can come back next month, which is what he had told me the previous month. I was very frustrated and I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I love this dr, and the staff is very helpful. I never wait long in the lobby or in the exam rooms.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

great at answering questions, easy to get appointments, doesn't rush duing the appoinments

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Joe K. Gregory's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1987)