Ratings for Dr. Victoria Bojanowski

This is a reply to the 2009 rating. This doctor retired 1.5 years before your evaluation, and you were sent a letter of the office closure. I found her courteous, kind, empathetic, and very caring. She was one of the few urologists, that is female, in the province. She always used freezing for her procedures and explained everything. She always had time for me. I miss her very much.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I think that this doctor should be punished for the mistakes she has made. She is unbelievably rude, forgets so many things. She hurt me so much physically and morally that I was depressed for several months with no problem resolved. I urge people to write more letters about bad experience to College of Physicians as I did. The more letters they have the more things can be done to stop her from hurting other people.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I had been a patient of Dr. Bojanowski's for 2 years when I was involved in a car accident, she was able to help with problems I has as a result of the accident. The care that I received from her was amazing and never inappropriate. She knows her job and does it well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

I was surprised to read the above comment. I too had a cystoscopy. Imagine ... with your feet in stirrups in a very uncompomising position ... I was relieved with the humour, Dr. B added ... also ... she was explaining step-by-step what she was doing and what to expect/anticipate ... with me, at least, her attitude is very professional ... she takes her time in explaining things ... and I believe she is very thorough ... and, I do not think her sense of humour is offensive, at least not to me, and it is because of it, that I feel very comfortable with her

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

During a cystoscopy this doctor made a comment that in her mind was funny. It was offensive and rude. She also wrote a letter to my family doctor and included some incorrect information based on her assessment. She's rude and think highly of herself just because she's a doctor. Doctors are not amazing. They have the tools to possibly find the problem.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

The only reason she has any clientele is because of the shortage of specialists in the GTA. She argues with her patients rather than taking the time to assess what the actual problem/need is.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Victoria Bojanowski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients