Ratings for Dr. William J. Hedden

Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with augmentation and abdominoplasty. Dr. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the first surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size & scale even before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP), beautiful results, minimal/faint scars & very little pain! I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN TO DR. HEDDEN FOR ANY MEDI-SPA OR PLASTIC SURGERY IN THE FUTURE!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with aug & a TT. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the 1st surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size/scale before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP), little pain!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

One of the best decisions of my life. Dr. Hedden and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I was extremely nervous and they immediately made me feel very comfortable and excited about my procedure. My husband and I are extremely happy with the results. I will always come to Dr. Hedden for anything I ever need in the future.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Great Experience with my surgery! Happy Happy!! Should have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I cannot express the level of dedication and care that Dr. Hedden provides every time I am under his care. He truly is an amazing man and is the best in his field. I came in to have the MIRADRY procedure done to stop excessive underarm sweating, and Dr. Hedden and his nurse practitioner Traci made me feel so at ease. Miradry is non-invasive and stops sweat & odor from your underarms PERMANENTLY! Miradry was the answer to my hyperhidrosis that I have had for years, and I am AMAZED at the results! I have zero sweat under my arms, and I don't have to worry about embarrassing sweat stains or ruining shirts. The procedure was painless & the down time was minimal if that! DO IT!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have know Bill and his family for several years. I consulted with him the 1st time, back in 2008, but I could not find the money while 3 toddlers needed everything. After saving and 7 years later, he has made it within reach for getting your breast back to the way they were before children. He is very talented with the eye, and with all the worrying I did about size, he was able to tell you what he knows what will work. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Top notch Doctor. As the patients care giver, he and his staff took their time to explain the entire recovery process to me. Put me at ease knowing what to expect and knowing Dr. Hedden and his staff were just a phone call away if I needed anything answered. Personal interaction with Wynne, Candi, Penny and Dr. Hedden. Thank you all for making the process very smooth. House calls were a nice touch daily.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I just had another procedure with Dr. William Hedden. What a wonderful experience. The staff, facility and patient treatment are outstanding. I recommended Dr. Hedden and his team to anyone I know contemplating a procedure. From the minute I arrive at the office until the day I leave to return home I feel like I'm part of the Hedden Family. This office truly shows they care about you and your well being. Dr. Hedden even came to our hotel daily post op to make sure I was doing well. Even though I had been seen in the office during the day. I am An out of state patient and would travel anywhere to for him. He is very caring and compassionate. The doctor is truly gifted! #TeamHeddenForLife.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Hedden is amazing with his work. No complaints or issues whatsoever. His staff are super kind and friendly and he makes you feel comfortable as well. I would recommend his to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I am so thrilled with my results. Dr. Hedden helped me make the right decision for me and I could not be happier. I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. William J. Hedden's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Ameritas