Ratings for Dr. William J. Hedden

Great Experience with my surgery! Happy Happy!! Should have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I cannot express the level of dedication and care that Dr. Hedden provides every time I am under his care. He truly is an amazing man and is the best in his field. I came in to have the MIRADRY procedure done to stop excessive underarm sweating, and Dr. Hedden and his nurse practitioner Traci made me feel so at ease. Miradry is non-invasive and stops sweat & odor from your underarms PERMANENTLY! Miradry was the answer to my hyperhidrosis that I have had for years, and I am AMAZED at the results! I have zero sweat under my arms, and I don't have to worry about embarrassing sweat stains or ruining shirts. The procedure was painless & the down time was minimal if that! DO IT!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have know Bill and his family for several years. I consulted with him the 1st time, back in 2008, but I could not find the money while 3 toddlers needed everything. After saving and 7 years later, he has made it within reach for getting your breast back to the way they were before children. He is very talented with the eye, and with all the worrying I did about size, he was able to tell you what he knows what will work. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Top notch Doctor. As the patients care giver, he and his staff took their time to explain the entire recovery process to me. Put me at ease knowing what to expect and knowing Dr. Hedden and his staff were just a phone call away if I needed anything answered. Personal interaction with Wynne, Candi, Penny and Dr. Hedden. Thank you all for making the process very smooth. House calls were a nice touch daily.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I just had another procedure with Dr. William Hedden. What a wonderful experience. The staff, facility and patient treatment are outstanding. I recommended Dr. Hedden and his team to anyone I know contemplating a procedure. From the minute I arrive at the office until the day I leave to return home I feel like I'm part of the Hedden Family. This office truly shows they care about you and your well being. Dr. Hedden even came to our hotel daily post op to make sure I was doing well. Even though I had been seen in the office during the day. I am An out of state patient and would travel anywhere to for him. He is very caring and compassionate. The doctor is truly gifted! #TeamHeddenForLife.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Hedden is amazing with his work. No complaints or issues whatsoever. His staff are super kind and friendly and he makes you feel comfortable as well. I would recommend his to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I am so thrilled with my results. Dr. Hedden helped me make the right decision for me and I could not be happier. I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I am more than impressed with my results..his level of professionalism speak volumes in his work preformed, I have and will continue to highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Amazing results- Could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Hedden has a wonderful bedside manner, he answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely at ease. The medical staff is very prompt, courtious, and well trained. They each made me feel comfortable and cared for. Hedden Plastic Surgery center is the place to go if you decide to have surgery. Hands down Dr. Hedden is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I recently had breast agumentation, with the transumbillical procedure, I am totally pleased with the results. Dr. Hedden and his staff are great. Everyone is very friendly and caring. It has been 5 weeks since my procedure and I feel amazing. Dr. Hedden and his staff explained everything in a manner that was easy for me and took time in helping me decide how many ccs to have. I went with 400 cc which took me from a 34 A to 34 D. they look amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Hedden as an Plastic surgeon. He and his staff are amazing. I would use him again for any other procedure I might have in the future. and have already recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. William J. Hedden's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)