Ratings for Dr. William J. Hedden

Birmingham, AL | Mar 22, 2017 I was very nervous at first about getting any kind of plastic surgery done but Dr. Hedden made me feel comfortable and so did his staff. I am very pleased with my results and my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hedden and his staff. He was very nice and made you feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I am very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My experience with Hedden Plastic Surgery was great and I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I would highly recommend D. Hedden to anyone. He was caring and his staff was caring. I am very pleased with my results from my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Horrible, horrible doctor. He has a jekyll/hyde personality. If you don't have any issues with his treatments and/or procedures he is all smiles and great, BUT and this is a huge but, if you have problems after his care he is dismissive and uncaring. His nurses are inadequate and lack ANY sympathy also. I spoke to two that actually were rude and were extremely immature in their tone toward me. Use Dr Hedden if you fine with being on your own if ANY concerns arise after you leave is office or care. Your on your own to deal with your complications of treatment totally on your own. I consider myself extremely lucky that I didn't have any surgery with this man. Being on my own with a surgical procedure would be even more terrifying than an in office procedure. Please search for the negative reviews of Dr Hedden and educate yourself before seeking treatment with Dr Hedden.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

The best decision I have made is to go to Hedden Plastic Surgery and Dr. Hedden for my breast augmentation. The staff is always friendly and helpful and Dr. Hedden is great! Dr. Hedden along with his nurses made me feel very comfortable by providing a super nice, clean, inviting office and surgery center, and by explaining to me in detail surgery and post-operative information. My augmentation looks phenomenal and I must thank Dr. Hedden for his great work! I have already recommended that a couple of my friends go to him and I will continue recommending Dr. Hedden to others.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with augmentation and abdominoplasty. Dr. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the first surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size & scale even before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP), beautiful results, minimal/faint scars & very little pain! I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN TO DR. HEDDEN FOR ANY MEDI-SPA OR PLASTIC SURGERY IN THE FUTURE!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with aug & a TT. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the 1st surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size/scale before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP), little pain!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

One of the best decisions of my life. Dr. Hedden and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I was extremely nervous and they immediately made me feel very comfortable and excited about my procedure. My husband and I are extremely happy with the results. I will always come to Dr. Hedden for anything I ever need in the future.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Great Experience with my surgery! Happy Happy!! Should have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. William J. Hedden's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)