Ratings for Dr. William J. Hedden

Top notch Doctor. As the patients care giver, he and his staff took their time to explain the entire recovery process to me. Put me at ease knowing what to expect and knowing Dr. Hedden and his staff were just a phone call away if I needed anything answered. Personal interaction with Wynne, Candi, Penny and Dr. Hedden. Thank you all for making the process very smooth. House calls were a nice touch daily.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I just had another procedure with Dr. William Hedden. What a wonderful experience. The staff, facility and patient treatment are outstanding. I recommended Dr. Hedden and his team to anyone I know contemplating a procedure. From the minute I arrive at the office until the day I leave to return home I feel like I'm part of the Hedden Family. This office truly shows they care about you and your well being. Dr. Hedden even came to our hotel daily post op to make sure I was doing well. Even though I had been seen in the office during the day. I am An out of state patient and would travel anywhere to for him. He is very caring and compassionate. The doctor is truly gifted! #TeamHeddenForLife.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Hedden is amazing with his work. No complaints or issues whatsoever. His staff are super kind and friendly and he makes you feel comfortable as well. I would recommend his to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I am so thrilled with my results. Dr. Hedden helped me make the right decision for me and I could not be happier. I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Amazing results- Could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Hedden has a wonderful bedside manner, he answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely at ease. The medical staff is very prompt, courtious, and well trained. They each made me feel comfortable and cared for. Hedden Plastic Surgery center is the place to go if you decide to have surgery. Hands down Dr. Hedden is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I recently had breast agumentation, with the transumbillical procedure, I am totally pleased with the results. Dr. Hedden and his staff are great. Everyone is very friendly and caring. It has been 5 weeks since my procedure and I feel amazing. Dr. Hedden and his staff explained everything in a manner that was easy for me and took time in helping me decide how many ccs to have. I went with 400 cc which took me from a 34 A to 34 D. they look amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Hedden as an Plastic surgeon. He and his staff are amazing. I would use him again for any other procedure I might have in the future. and have already recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I recently had breast augmentation with lateral breast liposuction. I am 4 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Hedden diagnosed me with a slight tuberous deformity to my breasts, and one was also a tab bit higher than the other. Now they are perfectly even and you can't even tell that they are tuberous (pointy). I had 425 cc silicone implants placed submuscular which has taken me from a 36 A to a 36 D. Dr. Hedden and his staff are awesome and really care about their patients! They have called me twice since my surgery to follow up and check on me. Dr. Hedden is very good at what he does, and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

A friend recommended Dr.Hedden and by the look of her results I was impressed (she had silicone implants).So I decided to go to him also.Spoke to his staff several times and they were friendly and helpful on the phone.I live almost 4 hours away from his office.I had my blood drwn,results faxed to his office by my primary care doctor.Then,made a down payment for the surgery and was exited to have my twins fixed.had a Skype consultation about 2 weeks prior of the surgery date.We agreed on a periareolar breast lift and implants for $5500.Which is a lot of money to me.Then Mai 2014 (1day prior surgery) to have my urin tested (covered by my insurance).Was there an hour prior and still waited almost 2 hours for him to see me.And I didn't even see him.His staff put me in a room,handed me a bra and said that I could try on which size implant I would want.I asked for his staff to stay and help me, she said "I can't help you because you have to know what you want and what size you want to be." I think it was very rude of her but,thought she was just having a bad day and chalked it off.Then after I was in there for 10 minutes trying on, I waited an other 15 min for someone to come in. Finally his operating nurse came in with my contract and paper to sign.As I started signing the papers,I noticed that the paper said,just implants and no lift.So I asked the nurse to change the contract.She said that I should sign it now and then the staff would change the contract and I would sign tomorrow before my surgery.So I said ok.Paid the whole amount,cash,that day and went to my hotel.The day of my surgery.I was so exited.Came in and as they called me up, I was asked to go and pay something.Upset,I said I have already paid everything yesterday and asked for what I am paying now.She told me,I still have to pay the fee for blood test and urin test. So I told her that my blood test was done by my primary doctor and for the urin test, they billed my insurance.She said to me that if I don't pay then I would not be allowed to go back and would not get operated on. That's just the rules. I had already paid, and if I had canceled my operation, they would have kept 25% of my money. So I paid and went back. In the room I was set up with an IV and the anesthesiologist was so friends and amazing that I had forgotten the anger I had. After 30 min wait. Dr. Hedden came in and said that he would not operate on me because I haven't paid him enough money for what I am asking for. And that a lift alone would cost what I had already paid and the implants would cost extra. So I reminded him that I have the email he sent me that said, areola lift and implants. His operating nurse was so rude and had an attitude and asked me to show this email to them (gave my phone and all belongings to my caretaker that had gone back to the hotel). So Dr. Hedden then again repeated himself how I did not pay enough money and he could not do it (I think that should have been my sign not to do it, but I clearly failed to see it). I told him to go look up that email in his email box cuz he should still have it. So he did. Came back irritated. Started drawing on me. So I asked him what he is going to do. And told him that I wanted my areola a size of a quarter or maybe a tiny bit bigger than a quarter. But not by much. Told him to draw it on my areola. He told me that's not necessary and to trust him and that he will make me look amazing. And I did believe him and said ok. THE MOST STUPIDEST THAT I EVER DID. my results are HORRID. My breasts before were very symmetric and same cup size and same areola size. My nipples were at the same level too. Just had saggy breasts from breast feeding. NOW, my breasts are different size (right is smaller than left). My areolas are very big. Bigger than before and also the left areola is about 1 inch bigger than the right. My right nipple is also 1 1/2 inch different a on the level. The right nipple looks down and the left looks straight ahead. Complaining multiple times at my visits, I was comforted by Dr. Hedden and his staff that it all will be good and just to wait for the implants to drop and it will all be good. Naive as I was, I believed them again. Pretty stupid, I know now. At my 6 month visit I was then presented with a $1700 bill if I want this fixed. I have read on other posts where the doctor's staff responds to patients reviews, and there Dr. Hedden's staff, or whoever wrote the responses, claim that Dr. Hedden does revisions for free. But I was charged a pretty big price to do revision. Also on other reviews I read that he only charged 800$ for a revision. So I am very puzzled by all of this. Needless to say, I paid a lot of money to have one sad and one happy breast, but still sad. I am embarrassed and ashamed to even undress in front of my husband. Dr. Hedden and his staff should be ashamed. And lastly. NO, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO HIS OFFICE. IN FACT, run, run far away from him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have recently used Dr. Hedden for my breast augmentation. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I have always been very nervous to see doctors for any reason but he made me feel so comfortable and explained the entire procedure in detail. His staff was very nice and helpful. I feel like his whole staff took time with me and I never felt rushed even though he had other patients to see. I had done a lot of research on other phyisicans in the area but he by far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him and have recommended him to anyone interested in any type of plastic surgery, especially breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. William J. Hedden's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch Doctor. As the patients care giver, he and his staff took their time to explain the entire recovery process to me. Put me at ease knowing what to ex..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had another procedure with Dr. William Hedden. What a wonderful experience. The staff, facility and patient treatment are outstanding. I recommended Dr...."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hedden is amazing with his work. No complaints or issues whatsoever. His staff are super kind and friendly and he makes you feel comfortable as well. I woul..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thrilled with my results. Dr. Hedden helped me make the right decision for me and I could not be happier. I highly recommend him to anyone considering..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am more than impressed with my results..his level of professionalism speak volumes in his work preformed, I have and will continue to highly recommend him!"

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing results- Could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Hedden has a wonderful bedside manner, he answered all of my questions and made sure I..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had breast agumentation, with the transumbillical procedure, I am totally pleased with the results. Dr. Hedden and his staff are great. Everyone is v..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had breast augmentation with lateral breast liposuction. I am 4 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Hedden diagnosed me with..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A friend recommended Dr.Hedden and by the look of her results I was impressed (she had silicone implants).So I decided to go to him also.Spoke to his staff seve..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have recently used Dr. Hedden for my breast augmentation. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I have always been very nervous to see docto..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Dr. Hedden for both Breast augmentations . I had saline implants for 10 years and decided to switch to Silicone and I love them . I guess people wo..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had been saving up and wanting breast implants for 10 years. I looked to Dr. Hedden because of the affordable prices. I was warned before hand by a friend of ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great dr. Going to see him again... Lol... I had a miracle preform on my breast augmentation!!!😘😘😘"

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hedden is one of the finest doctors I have every dealt with. If I ever had an emergency he would see me promptly with no appointment. His staff always knew..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hedden has been amazing. I had very involved surgery but everything worked well. Even the few pRobles that cropped up were handled quickly and professionall..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hedden was good. He did seem busy, maybe lack of the planning with the office staff. I live 2 hours away. My first visit was very discouraging. I was su..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my tuba breast Aug back in July and man oh man I am very satisfied with Dr heddens work. He did an amazing job! The staff wasn't as professional as they s..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hedden is busy and I get that. However he rushes his patients and doesn't explain well! Instead of hearing you out he runs through the consultation and leav..."

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "William" to "William J."

October 20, 2013