Ratings for Dr. Michael Shih

Wonderful Doctor, he takes his time and cares about his patients. Wait times awful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

whoever is complaining , free to go and see another DR. Can you find a better Dr?? I think not. Dr. Shih one of the best Dr in Woodbridge.!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

This guy is OK but over books his clients so he can bill our government as much as possible.. I dont like waiting for over 15 mins this guy will make u wait an hr and won't care ... And his office is from 1970

Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr Shih is a fantastic highly knowledgable thorough Doctor. The wait is very very long, but it's only because he is so thorough that he truly takes the time with each patient. For me this is what is most important. This is why I will always be his patient. Sandra the receptionist is very nice as well.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr shih is very good Dr. However he is a little bit money hungry he likes to over bill gov witch I already contacted them and the drs association to audit his practice hard earn tax payers dollars. His secratary needs an attitude adjustment at times maybe she's under paid ? Over all a good office and service!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr.Shih is excellent, thorough. He always spends time to explain details and gives options. He is the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He has the same name as me. A+ for reals. 421. Plaze it. He' great.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

The wait in his office is always terrible, but the staff is nice. I've been going to him for over 25 years and he always seems to ignore my concerns and tells me to lose weight to solve everything. Now I have a heart condition and stomach ulcers because he ignored my concerns. All he does for me is write prescriptions.

Submitted September 19, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Well worth the wait. He does not rush you and is extremely thorough. Excellent.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Shih is a very good doctor which I strongly recommend. The only problem is that the wait times are very long but he has many patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014