Ratings for Dr. Philip G. Bain

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

When Dr Bain discovered my mother's mammogram showed signs of Breast cancer and that my grandmother, sister, and aunt had all died from breast cancer he asked the last time I had a mammogram. I explain I had never had a mammogram. Hearing that he immediately arranged for me to have one done right then and there. Even though it was 5:00 p.m. on a Friday night he had his staff stay late to complete the mammogram and he then read the results right there. I found Dr Bain and his staff to be very caring and compassionate and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I want to thank the staff at X-Ray Physicians Ltd. for the countless times and many ways they have taken care of me. Dr. Bain is always kind and caring. I am so pleased each time I come to the office. I always feel very comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Beware of Dr. Philip Bain DO.... He sexually harrasses his patients. His ancient ways of practicing medicine will have you running for the hills. Dr. Bain has MANY board sanctions and has paid our on several malpractice claims. If you do not mind you mammogram being turned into a joke, or sitting in his dark office in nothing but a gown, then by all means, give him a try. But don't say you weren't warned. Try Radiology Limited for a much more professional experience.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I have seen Dr. Bain for over 20 years now, his staff and he are the best!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Philip G. Bain's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1966)