Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Linnemann

I've called in twice on short notice and got an appointment that day or the next day; on one day it was extremely crowded, and the other not at all. In both cases, Dr. Linnemann listened carefully and was very thorough. He also provided clear explanations of the possible diagnoses. I was very pleased at the overall quality, especially in such a rural area.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

This doctor needs new staff. About two months ago, someone told me to see him, However I called, I was told he could see me the same day, however when they found out I was a new patient I was told I had to wait a few days even though I had a sinus infection. When I came into see him, it was clear to him I had a sinus infection. But why did I have to wait two extra days? His office wasn't busy. I drive by there almost every day and I never see cars in his parking lot. Today I have another sinus infection. I called for an appointment and I was told they were booked for the day. The receptionist could care less that it was friday and I had sinus infection. I then stopped by. No patients were in the office and I was told there are no appointments. I waited 10 mins in the lot, no patients showed up. Bottom line: I feel like this doctor and his could care less about your well being. Other doctors I have seen in the past have bent over backwards to see me often with 5x amount of patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

This man is terrific. Very caring and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Linnemann is the most caring, concerned, and prompt doctor I have ever been a patient of, which I should add is a lot! He provides great service and gets you in quick. Additionally, he'll actually call you himself if something needs to be done rather than wasting your time and spending the extra money for an oppointment.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Linnemann's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal