Ratings for Dr. Jeanne Lamont

HORRIBLe woman. This is the first and last time I will ever go to her. Made me feel like I was there to be criticized instead of for my annual. She is arrogant, belittling, condescending and just flat out rude. Unless youre prepared for a session of ridicule, steer clear of this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Lamont was 30 minutes late for my appointment and that's because i found her outside my room chatting with colleagues. she was very rude to me and degrading when talking to me about weight issues, along with condescending remarks about other health concerns that were not her specialy (i.e. tanning, smoking, marriage). she took more time discussing her own personal issues than she did actually examining me. i would never recommend another girl go to her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

ALWAYS LATE!!!!! Seems scattered and unorganized. Pushes for "natural" healthcare. Harps about diet (pro vegan). Makes you feel like you asked a "stupid" question.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008