Ratings for Dr. Nadeem Aslam

Dr Aslam is an outstanding physician and my diabetes is under control. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Great with all respect, my diabetes is 100% under control under his care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and nice staff! Also there's not a long wait to see him

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This doctor was very rude. I am feeling that this man missed the whole section on bedside manner! I only met him once and will never be returning! I felt belittled, embarrassed, and worthless, not exactly the kind of feeling you want from a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Aslam diagnosed me with conditions that I did not have based on old lab work and not based on anything for that matter. When I asked questions such as "what is an acceptable drop in cholesterol (so that I knew whether or not the diet and excercize were working)" he told me I would not be able to get my cholesterol down without Lipitor that it was "impossible". He also kept telling me I was diabetic even though all labwork was well within normal limits. I have since found a new endocrinologist and for the record, my cholesterol is completely normal now WITHOUT the Lipitor! My thyroid problem is now being well managed with my new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Listened and seemed very caring

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008