Ratings for Dr. Erroll Doermer

Dr. Doermer is a fantastic doctor. I have been with him now for 28 years. He is so respectful and very thorough. I love his sense of humor. I will miss him terrible when he retires. You have earned it! You have been the best! Thank you for all you do. Cheers! HINT I AM THE PATIENT THAT SAID YOUR PAINTING IN YOUR OFFICE OF THE WHITE HAIRED MAN...abstract reminded me of Colonel Sanders..lol!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR D'S FOR OVER 25 YRS ALONG WITH MY WIFE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY GOOD ABOUT SEEING US AND DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM. ASK FOR OUTSIDE HELP WHEN NEEDE AND HAS NEVER STEERED US WRONG. SURE HE IS BUSY BUT IS STILL AND EXCELLENT DR. OFFICE STAFF COULD BE A LITTLE BIT PLEASANTER AND GET BETTER PHONE MANNERS. ON THE WHOLE AND EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. HOPE HE DOES NOT RETIRE FOR A LONG TIME

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

This so called Dr. misdiagnosed the simplest of things, likes to talk over you and will not listen to the concerns of the paitent. Wants to discharge you even though there are still medical issues that have to be treated or looked into. Tests that should have been done were brushed aside.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Doesn't do well with informed patients, can't diagnose gout unless there a gross signs. over medicated me for a year on indomethacin which wreakes havoc with ones gut. Should have his prescription pad surgically removed from his hand. Has a pill for everything........no wonder he can drive such nice cars and retire early drug kickbacks are lucritive.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

The patients get in the way of his front desk staff running a very nice practise.Phone skills are terrible --they have a very high opinion of themselves----- sorry to have interfered with what you were doing

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. D for 20 yrs now. My husband has been with him for 30 yrs. He has always taken the time to listen to our problems and has always been able to Hx it. If he is unsure about something, he has vast connecitons with specialist to refer us too.... but lately I find he has started to rush through visits, and act like he is disinterested, but maybe he is just tired at the end of the day...maybe he is just looking forward to retiring in a few years...I will miss him when he is finished. His staff could learn a few more manners....they are cold and not friendly at all. They do however...know who you are when you walk through the door. Just saying... :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

An excellent Dr.....almost always on time...and can get you in for an appointment quickly....usually in a day or two...Has also excellent contacts for specialists when he refers you to one you are seen fast...excellent support staff as well...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I would like to thank Dr. Doermer for being such a great family Doctor. I been his patient since 2000 and couldn't wish for better. He takes me at times that I need to see him at same day cause of a severe problem. Never had a problem. He is super friendly and knowledgeable.When I came to Canada in 2000 and spoke no English he spoke German with me which helped us very much. We love him as our family Doctor. His staff are super nice and friendly and try to please his patients with being on time. I never feel rushed or pushed out of his office. He is very professional and kind. Because I work in the medical field I see how much better he treats his patients than other Doctors do. He is friendly and pleasant to his patients. All Doctors are busy. I am pre-liver transplant and have had only good experience with him and his office staff which I would like to thank him for.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Doermer always rushed me through without taking the time to explain things to me or ease my concerns. I would see him maybe twice a year any yet I always got the feeling he saw my concerns as just an inconvenience he needed to get through, and rushed because of it. It made me hesitant to come to him when there was something wrong. He's nice enough, but if he's that busy he's doing his patients a disservice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

My whole family has always been happy with him. Sure sometimes he's rushed, but sometimes I am too.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008