Ratings for Dr. Enass Faheim

Dr. Faheim has been my doctor for many years - she is more than a doctor- very caring, helpful and respectful.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Faheim is extremely helpful and caring , she takes her time to explain things and what i respect the most is when she call me on her day off to check on my last surgery, she is a real support for me and my family

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I cannot stand this doctor. I had moved doctors from Toronto to Mississauga and was recommended Dr. Faheim by a friend. She's never thorough, rushes you and her wait times are ridiculous. I was going through a separation and had a lot of stress at the time. She told me "everyone has stress in their life, you're just going to have to deal with it". Not at all something I thought a doctor should be telling me. Any time I brought up health issues, she dismissed them and kept deferring tests. I had enough, so I found another fabulous doctor who I will never leave.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Very accommodating and listens never rushed u out and supportive i do recommend her to all my friends

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Has been with her for 7 years and recommend her to all my family and friends, she is very kind and compassionate human that make me feel happy every time i go to see her, she never rush me or dismiss my problems, I am thankful to have her as my FD.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

She makes you wait for hours only to see you for 10 minutes. All she cares about is making money so she makes you keep on coming back. Her words 'one appointment, one problem only'. She expects you to take another day off from work to discuss issue #2. She won't prescribe anything even if you are in extreme need of something. She told me she doesn't believe in ADD/ADHD. terrible doctor and a waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

She was unable to diagnose my chest and back pain for over 6 months, to the point where I ended up in the ER 3 times before anything was discovered.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Faheim fo more than 9 years, she took care of my 2 prgnancies and did help me all these years till now, she saved my life twice when i was missdiagnosed bt the walk in clinics, she is very simple to explain things and gives all her attention to my problems, I am very greatfull that i can trust my health and my kids with here, I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Would not recommend her. She has kept me waiting for hours at a time. Refuses to acknowledge other possible treatments. Nice to talk to, but I don't think she actually listens to the patient. Doesn't follow up on phone calls. A little judgmental. Switched doctors to someone who gives me their ears & full attention. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

great doctor, very professional and to the point, very keen to help.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015