Ratings for Dr. Enass Faheim

Very accommodating and listens never rushed u out and supportive i do recommend her to all my friends

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Has been with her for 7 years and recommend her to all my family and friends, she is very kind and compassionate human that make me feel happy every time i go to see her, she never rush me or dismiss my problems, I am thankful to have her as my FD.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

She makes you wait for hours only to see you for 10 minutes. All she cares about is making money so she makes you keep on coming back. Her words 'one appointment, one problem only'. She expects you to take another day off from work to discuss issue #2. She won't prescribe anything even if you are in extreme need of something. She told me she doesn't believe in ADD/ADHD. terrible doctor and a waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

She was unable to diagnose my chest and back pain for over 6 months, to the point where I ended up in the ER 3 times before anything was discovered.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Faheim fo more than 9 years, she took care of my 2 prgnancies and did help me all these years till now, she saved my life twice when i was missdiagnosed bt the walk in clinics, she is very simple to explain things and gives all her attention to my problems, I am very greatfull that i can trust my health and my kids with here, I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Would not recommend her. She has kept me waiting for hours at a time. Refuses to acknowledge other possible treatments. Nice to talk to, but I don't think she actually listens to the patient. Doesn't follow up on phone calls. A little judgmental. Switched doctors to someone who gives me their ears & full attention. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

great doctor, very professional and to the point, very keen to help.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have had this dr for ten years and am sad to say I almost lost my life thanks to her. I went in with concern of a tubal pregnancy which she dismissed....only for me to be in emergency surgery a few days later with a ruptured tube, internal bleeding and need for transfusion. I didn't feel sue was very remorseful or concede . Upon getting pregnant a few months later I felt I was treated business as usual and she even used the word miscarry very lightly. Her receptionist called to remind me of an apt and I shared with her I was experiencing spotting... Instead of urging I came in or speak to the dr she said 'come in if u want but I called to remind u of such and such apt. Like my issue just went through on ear and out the other...also given what happened to my previous pregnancy I would have expected better treatment. Needless to say I found a new dr....my life and child's health is worth more than a doctors negligence.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Very nice and professional with her patients, gives time and never rush you, huge support for me all the time, my family loves her, pls keep the good job Dr faheim.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

This doctor thought that my spondylolisthesis and spondylolisis was a calcification of the spine. I had to pull out my iPhone and educate her on what it meant. I asked for a referral but she said I didn't need one, but was quick to offer medication for my pain.... I also asked for an MRI and she said it's for soft tissue only when a simple google search will suggest otherwise from credible sources. I am in the process of changing doctors, I do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014