You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Enass Faheim

I have been a patient of Dr Faheim fo more than 9 years, she took care of my 2 prgnancies and did help me all these years till now, she saved my life twice when i was missdiagnosed bt the walk in clinics, she is very simple to explain things and gives all her attention to my problems, I am very greatfull that i can trust my health and my kids with here, I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Would not recommend her. She has kept me waiting for hours at a time. Refuses to acknowledge other possible treatments. Nice to talk to, but I don't think she actually listens to the patient. Doesn't follow up on phone calls. A little judgmental. Switched doctors to someone who gives me their ears & full attention. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

great doctor, very professional and to the point, very keen to help.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have had this dr for ten years and am sad to say I almost lost my life thanks to her. I went in with concern of a tubal pregnancy which she dismissed....only for me to be in emergency surgery a few days later with a ruptured tube, internal bleeding and need for transfusion. I didn't feel sue was very remorseful or concede . Upon getting pregnant a few months later I felt I was treated business as usual and she even used the word miscarry very lightly. Her receptionist called to remind me of an apt and I shared with her I was experiencing spotting... Instead of urging I came in or speak to the dr she said 'come in if u want but I called to remind u of such and such apt. Like my issue just went through on ear and out the other...also given what happened to my previous pregnancy I would have expected better treatment. Needless to say I found a new dr....my life and child's health is worth more than a doctors negligence.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Very nice and professional with her patients, gives time and never rush you, huge support for me all the time, my family loves her, pls keep the good job Dr faheim.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

This doctor thought that my spondylolisthesis and spondylolisis was a calcification of the spine. I had to pull out my iPhone and educate her on what it meant. I asked for a referral but she said I didn't need one, but was quick to offer medication for my pain.... I also asked for an MRI and she said it's for soft tissue only when a simple google search will suggest otherwise from credible sources. I am in the process of changing doctors, I do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

very happy with her care and sensitivity, she diagnosed me with a critical condition and sent me to the specialist and even when i asked for a second opinion, she never turn me down, me and my family love her, keep up the good job Dr Faheim.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr.Faheim is a fantastic general practitioner. She takes the time to listen and understand my concerns and has always diagnosed me accordingly. She is a warm, caring with attention to detail. Great with my kids and meticulous with iud insertion. Her secretary always accomodates last minute appointments and is very cordial.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

This Doctor is never on top of anything...Afraid to refer, gives meds for anything without diagnosis. Awful at following up or referring you to a specialist. Worst doctor ever, looking for a new one for sure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Awful doctor. Does not follow up and just rushes u. Not knowledgable on different meds and so forth

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Enass Faheim's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Faheim fo more than 9 years, she took care of my 2 prgnancies and did help me all these years till now, she saved my life twice when..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend her. She has kept me waiting for hours at a time. Refuses to acknowledge other possible treatments. Nice to talk to, but I don't think s..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor, very professional and to the point, very keen to help."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had this dr for ten years and am sad to say I almost lost my life thanks to her. I went in with concern of a tubal pregnancy which she dismissed....only ..."

December 19, 2014