Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Burns

Dr. Burns has a broad range of knowledge and has spent the time to educate me on my condition. If you choose Dr. Burns it is important to realize that he spends as much time as in necessary with each patient. As a result, you must be prepared to wait if someone ahead of you needs a longer consultation. Come prepared with your I-Pod of good music or something engaging to read.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Burns for several years, however I have reached my patience level and have since moved on. I reached the pinnacle of my disgust this week and would strongly advise anyone to stay far far away from this practice! It is a one man operation without appropriate staff. As another reviewer mentioned seeing his Nurse Practitioner as a option...nope! Sorry, they since retired probably from over work and he did not see a need to rehire the positions. If you need to make a appointment, and have hopes to be seen by a Dr. within a 1-4 day timespan look elsewhere! I assure that you will otherwise be redirected Urgent Care! My breaking point was when I called in after having a massive allergic reaction and was suffering from limited vision due to swelling in both eyes. I was told I could not be seen for a week, and offered the opportunity to speak to a inept Nurse. Who offered the most incompetent advice ever, was rude, and of no greater help than the initial receptionist!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Burns is a great doctor, but very busy requiring most visits to be handled by his PAs. He is very caring and will spend the time it takes to answer all questions. His caring is also his downfall, he is always late sometimes over an hour.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Steven C. Burns's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)