Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Gray

Dr Gray saved my life. I had seen every specialist that exists and no one could figure out what was wrong. They all said "It was in my head"--I had been very well before renting an apartment in Sierra Vista across from Cochise College. After living there I got worse and worse. I started studying Mold after reading about yeast issues and mold was mentioned. Three docs in Sierra Vista refused referrals to Gray until Parag Patel. Gray figured out within 2 visits that I was hyper-toxic and exposed to Stachybotrys a very deadly species of mold-Got me on a protocol right away, He is very thorough and very compassionate-this sometimes causes a bit of a wait but he is improving and He does give you the same time and thoroughness as he did the last. I believe it is hard to know how much time is needed because each patient has different circumstances and the illness (Mycotoxicosis) is not understood by most docs! Dr. Gray is worth it!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

This man is a God Send!!!! If it weren't for him, his knowledge, compassion, and love of helping people we would NOT be here today. Out of 9 doctors and 2 infectious control doctors, non had a clue. Our ER visits were up to 8 to 12 a month...still NO ONE COULD help!!! We drove 2,000 to see Dr. Gray and have never looked back. He is amazing!!!!! I would give him a 100 stars if I could. Shonda

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I called to set an appointment for a child who has suffered damage to his lungs and eyes from long term mold exposure. He is currently losing his vision and has boils all over his back and head. The rude and uncaring receptionist bluntly replied: Dr. Gray is not treating patients for mold related illness. I asked her to please refer us to anyone that could help. She callously replied that she had nothing to offer and hung up. We are in the Southwest and desperately need to speak to one of the very few physicians who have experience with this. Please email: northwoodswolf@hushmail.com if you can help.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Gray is the best doctor I have ever encountered, and I have seen a lot of them. He can diagnose what others have been unable to, and if he can't, he knows someone who can. In addition to his MD, he has a Masters in Public Health and is a Certified Independent Medical Examiner. He has a nearly encyclopedic knowledge of medicine, and he TRULY cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain things in terms patients can understand and does not rush you out of his office in 5 minutes. This often causes long wait times, but I will wait as long as I have to in order to see him. He is that good. If you are uninsured, the clinic (Progressive Health Care Group) has a sliding scale based on income. I cannot thank him enough for the care he and his staff have provided me.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Michael R. Gray's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Amerigroup