Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Maki

My dad has been has been his patient for years. Why I don't know. My dad has a pacemaker, he had a fall last year and as a result ended up in the hospital with fluid in his lungs. Dr Makie left him in rehab for almost 3 months never checked him, we could not get his staff to help us. He has finally gotten better, but he is 90 years old. HE WENT TO SEE HIM AGAIN BECAUSE HE IS FEELING SHORTNESS OF BREATH, HE COULD NOT EVEN SEE THE DOCTOR. hE WAS TOLD TO GO HOME AND CALL 911 IF HE NEEDED TO, THEY DID NOT EVEN CHECK HIM! hE IS SWITCHING DOCOTORS NOW, FINALLY. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Maki saved my life! I had a Stent operation done by a doctor, who shall remain name less. I still had severe chest pain. Dr Maki noticed another clogged artery, which if not opened, would have probably killed me. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Maki is my cardiologist. I have Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and I'm in Stage 2 diastolic dysfunction. Dr. Maki is knowledgeable about this condition (its a rare congenital heart defect) and the medications he prescribes are helping to keep me managed. I've seen many cardiologists in my life, and I must say, Dr. Maki is a good cardiologist -- I recommend him. ... And I don't recommend easily. ... And his staff is excellent -- Robin in the ICD department and Cindy, his assistant are awesome!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Maki is one of the best in Arizona. His office staff is most knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Maki was voted the top doc in 2009.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Dr. Peter C. Maki's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)