Ratings for Dr. Becky A. Thompson

I have been a patient of Dr Thompson for over 8 years. She is wonderful. Has that old doctor feeling. I am busy and don't have time to come in, she reminds me, get in here, sends me my lab slips. You never walk out thinking, what did she say. I work in the health industry and I know a good one when I see one.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr Becky is a wonderful Doctor who always tries to do her best for her patients. She has an extraordinary staff who are caring and always follow through. The Only reason I gave Dr Becky a four on knowledgeable is because she is one of those rare doctors who knows her limitations. She has a good handle on the specialists in our area and in the state and will give you choices in who she will refer you to. Like any doctors office she will occasionally run behind ,, but it is usually only by a few minutes. Dr Becky is a warm, caring, woman with a vast amount of knowledge in many areas of medicine.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Becky A. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Health Net