You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph David

Dr. Joseph David's Ratings

I have been having issues with my stomach for several years. Ive been in and out of emergency rooms for the past two years. They've taken tests but could never find out my issue, although they seen a cluster of lymph nodes in my abdomen. They told me to follow up with a specialist, so I scheduled an appointment with Az Digestive Health and was assigned to this doctor...big mistake. He took my vitals, pressed on my stomach, told me change my diet and lose weight and that was it! He didnt even bother to schedule any form of testing for me at all. I have better results with searching youtube and Google! I would not refer anyone to him. The emergency room doctors did more for me than he did. Complete waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Will never be back. Dr. David was condescending and 'fired' me as a patient because I had to have my colonoscopy elsewhere because my insurance does not pay for Propofol anesthesia and an anesthesiologist with his office. The doctor who did my colonoscopy is a colo-rectal surgeon, not a gastroenterologist, to there is no competition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

He is more into doing colonoscopy and other endoscopies than anything else. I developed fever, chills, pains, etc after the colonoscopy, that makes me question his knowledge, skill and sanitary practices. Other gastroenterologists give you an option of colonoscopy with or without anesthesia like propofol. He did not. Researching on the internet, I found many people developed problems with propofol, etc. beside contamination.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2399775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Joseph is a great Dr and I have established a great rapore with him over the years. His Nurse is very efficient and professional too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Joseph David is an absolutely wonderful gastroenterologist. He is thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. I can not say enough good things about him. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. David takes his job seriously. He has compassion and is professional and I could not say enough good things about his medical care. I feel very safe in his care because he takes his time and does not rush through his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2009

Dr David took personal interest in my medical situation and demonstrated outstanding bedside skills. His personal and professional skills set the standard for excellent doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640815].votes_count ]]