Ratings for Dr. Gerald N. Yacobucci

Love dr yacobucci!! He's thorough and knows what he's doing but definitely treats his patients like family!! Would recommend him to ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Just getting started with knees. Seems like entire practice is patient centered. Dr Y offered options and we decided on a starting treatment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Have been going to Dr. Yacobucci for quite sometime. He did amazing surgery on my son's elbow many, many years ago (fracture involving growth bone when he was 10, he's now 37!) Did surgery on my right shoulder in 2011, working perfectly. Saw him for knee issues today and he and staff were remarkable as always. Have referred many to him in the past, all with great results. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr Yacobucci has been one of the best surgeons I've come across, couple years ago he did my right shoulder I'm now 110% recovered recently he did my left shoulder once again I feel fantastic, haven't recovered fully yet but I'm on my way . The whole staff has been amazing to work with . I would highly recommend Dr Yacobucci and his staff to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Yaco. I found him a little over 5 years ago when I was told I needed a meniscus replacement. He was one of 3 doctors in the state who performed the surgery and I liked that he taught on the subject, and conducted research as to the long-term effects. Since having my meniscus replaced I have gone back several times to see him for other knee and shoulder injuries/surgeries. His staff is beyond amazing. If I ever had a problem Matt was always available to answer questions and get me into be seen on short notice. I highly recommend Dr. Yaco!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I've had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Yacobucci, Matt and the staff at his facility. He has and continues to go above and beyond for my needs and I'm sure that is true with all patients. Highly recommend. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Yacobucci is a very knowledgeable, and kind Doctor, who is willing to do whatever he can to help patients recover quickly. He is the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Yacobucci is the BEST! He repaired my right shoulder for me on Nov 9, 2016 and 2 weeks later I could move it in every direction. 5 weeks after surgery I felt better than I have in over 10 years! Dr. Yacobucci has given me a new out look on life, before surgery I felt like I was old and worn out and would have shoulder pain for the rest of my life. Now I feel great and can play with my grandson again! Thank you Dr. Yacobucci!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I Really appreciate my excellent surgery and how Dr. Yacobucci is so willing to explain all procedures and spends time making sure all questions are answered!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Gerald N. Yacobucci's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ