Ratings for Dr. Norman M. Saba

We have gone to Dr.Saba for 6 years now since my first child was born! He has been amazing with both of my children. He always is thorough and listens to anything I have to say. He found a heart defect in my daughter at 5 months that we did not know she had at birth. She has had several health issues since that many doctors have blown off that she's fine, and Dr. Saba continued to help us and assure us something was wrong. He hasn't been there for her and myself as a mother and always asked how we were doing. I have referred all of my friends with babies there and would recommend him to anyone! We love Dr. Saba!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Saba was so kind and caring. He made us feel at ease and explained everything. Definitely recommend him to anyone with kids!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Saba is amazing!! He is a very caring and intelligent doctor, he takes the time to listen and isn't in and out of the room in seconds. Best Pediatrician, my kids love him!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I don't understand why there are negative reviews, Dr. Saba has been there for my entire family, including myself and now my child. He is always willing to answer any questions and go above and beyond to make sure all my questions are answered. I have never had more then a 15 minute wait in the waiting room and even then, the nurses apologize. His bedside manner is truly Exceptional! I am very thankful that he is still practicing.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I don't know how Dr. Saba has so many good reviews he was terrible. My 6 month old son was very sick. He was throwing up for over a week and was also scheduled to have his vaccines that week. I called and told them that my son was sick and I didn't want to do the vaccines but I wanted to bring him in and get him checked out. I got there and they weighed him and measured him and Dr. Saba came in, he didn't even introduced himself to me. He told me to go home and come back next week for the shots and that was it. He didn't even check his temperature. I brought him back the following week for his shots my appointment was at 10:00 A.M. I wasn't seen until 11:30!! I waited 90 minutes to be seen which is ridiculous. And then Dr. Saba only saw him for 30 seconds he didn't even ask if I had questions or concerns. When I asked the nurse who was giving the shots for information about the shots the had no papers or information about them.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Love dr Saba. He is the best dr around and really does care about his patients. All my kids go to him and I did too as a child. I wouldn't see anyone else. He is thorough and even though sometimes he is overly cautious I would rather that than not enough. There is a reason it takes weeks to get in for a well visit. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Saba has been our pediatrician for over 11 years. After trying out ped after ped, we fell in love with Dr. Saba. He genuinely cares about each of my children and even myself just being their mother! We love how he takes his time with us and answers every question. We feel very comfortable talking to him --even when we may have a different opinion. He knows our family well and remembers the smallest things about us. Dr. Saba is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr.Saba Im 25 years old and he was my ped growing up from birth now I have a 6yo and she has seen him since birth....he is amazing and cares about your child and the parent and your well being. He is always "right on" with every dx and makes you feel confident and assured. I highly recommend with no question Dr. Saba!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Saba is very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Saba is the best Doctor anyone can ever have. My daughter has been going to him for 14 years and he cares about what she says. Many people that I know have been taking their kids to him and are very satisfied. The office staff are nice and very good with children. Personally I would say that Dr.Saba is ranked number one in the nation! HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR ANYONE CAN EVER HAVE!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011