Ratings for Dr. Gary A. McCracken

Most welcoming staff and very comfortable with doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Seemed totally uninterested in me and/or my well being.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. McCracken for almost 10 years now. I find him to be very compassionate, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I've never had to wait to see him longer and 5 minutes for an appt. His staff is superior! When I was without Health Ins for a while he would provide with lower prices and has been helpful with my continued treatments of Basel Cell Carcinoma and other skin legions. I would recommend Dr. McCracken to everyone! You will be in the best hands!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I dislike giving negative reviews of any sort however I've been to this Dr. and found him to be extremely rude and short with me. The last time I saw him he never even looked at my skin problem just wanted a verbal on it. I don't think he is that intelligent at all and tries to cover his lack of knowledge and insecurity with his terrible bedside manner as if he is always in a rush and he is doing you a favor by being there. There are too many really great Dr.s in the Valley, don't waste your time with this one. I think he is a very unhappy person and needs to do something about that. I have two friends that were former patients and will not go to him due to these exact issues.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I am new to the Phoenix area, and I found Dr. McCracken to be extremely compassionate and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

He is rude! He actually said to me, "what do you want me to do about it?" Seriously! I will never go to him again. He has a God complex and made me feel like I was inconveniencing him. What a jerk!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Don't go to him!!! Dr. McCraken was rude and very aloof when I saw him. He yelled at his nurses twice during my visit and was not the least bit friendly. Two friends have seen him and had the same thing happen. His whole office staff is on pins and needles waiting for him to scold them over something he does not like. While he may know what he is doing, why go to someone that treats people like this?

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Very nice office and reception area. He was a bit aloof although his staff was very caring and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. McCracken is a superior physician. I'd recommend him to anybody. His front desk staff seemed overworked.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Gary A. McCracken's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)