Ratings for Dr. Barbara Kee

Dr. Kee has been my doctor for 40 years. She has giving me the best care I could have asked for. She has giving me the right diagnosis every time. She is amazing. I don't know what I am going to do without her when she retires at the end of the year. I always felt so much better after seeing her. Dr Kee you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Was happier with her when she had her own practice, prior to throwing in her lot with Appletree. . .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I agree that Dr Kee is a fantastic Doctor, she is very through and as others have mentioned asks poinient questions that help her quickly come to a accurate diagnosis. She keeps very up to date through articles and seminars. I have been wih her for almost 30 years and I have my young children see her as well. I will be lost once she finally retires. Yes she is very to the point and can come accross as curt but that is not her intent she is actually very caring.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have nothing but respect and admiration for Dr. Kee. She has shown the utmost compassion and concern for my elderly mother. She will be missed when she retires.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dismissive and not helpful in assessing my mother's health issues. Resulted in a series of compounding problems and visits to emergency. Acknowledges she does not know what to do . Appears to have lost interest in being responsible for the care of a long term patient.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Good observer, takes time to ask questions leading to good diagnosis, stays current attending seminars etc. Takes good notes and refers to them on later visits to follow progress. Never jumps to conclusions too soon.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

She is almost the most unpleasant woman I have ever met...I still see her, because almost no physicians in TO are accepting new patients (that haven't recently graduated medical school)or have an exceptionally poor rating. She is curt, dismissive, has a massive superiority complex and is just downright rude. It's easy to get an appt as a new patient with her...big surprise.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Kee's since 1989 and will be lost when she finally retire's.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I've always felt well looked after and have complete faith in her diagnostic skills and caring nature. I wouldn't trade her for anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Excellent, excellent doctor. I couldn't ask for anyone better. She's knowledgeable, caring and has a fantastic memory.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009