Ratings for Dr. Elliot C. Maness

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Maness is awesome. I was his patient in As for over 10 years until he moved. Dr Maness has always taken great care of me, answer all questions and made sure I understood everything. Dr Maness is a great doctor and you couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Aug of 2011 I had a consult with Dr. Maness regarding gall bladder removal surgery. I waited for 30 minutes after my appointment time, when I did finally see him he acted as though he was too busy and only spent about 5 minutes "reading" me the information regarding the surgery. When I asked him about risks involved he was very arrogant and acted as though he didn't have time. Needless to say after the surgery he did not update my husband on how it went or what to watch for. Three days later I was pick up by ambulance and admitted into the hospital due to respiratory failure. When the Hospital contacted him he stated that his surgery had nothing to do with my Peritonits and it was my fault because I was previously a smoker. He never spoke to me or my husband while I was in the hospital the 2nd time (for 21 days in a coma) all though he stated otherwise in the paper work. Dr. Maness has a terrible bedside manner and is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I agree with previous comments regarding the doctor's attitude. He spent the majority of our first appointment on other phone calls. His bedside manner at surgery was cold and distanced. And to top it all off, his staff was completely inflexible and unhelpful when I went to make my follow-up appointment. At least he was efficient and timely in completing the surgery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

awesome surgeon, great job , but he did act like he had done this surgery over a million times..seemed bored with it , like he had repeated the same thing over and over..also abit cocky.. I felt like telling him to get over himself..but in the end he was a great surgeon.thats all that really matters

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Maness is great, I have recommended him to several friends and they also liked him a lot.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Elliot C. Maness's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, TX