Ratings for Dr. Sebouh Matossian

Can't believe that he is still trying to get patients. What a blessing!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

So HAPPY with my referral to Dr M. After 6 years of debilitating pain, multitudes of "opinions" and absolutely no answers, after one visit I got my diagnosis of Lupus, put on a medication to try, pain free now for 2 1/2 months. The very quick time to get in for an appointment as well as his knowledge and caring bedside manner is almost as great as being pain free! If I could give 6 stars I would!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

This doctor was thorough, pleasant and quick to get back with results. I would recommend​ him to others

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Very efficient and prompt receptionist. Very good doctor, much better than my GP. Dr. Matossian actually phoned in and confirmed the results of labtests that my referring GP had 'forgotten' to forward. He is a good listener, and reasoned with me about optional treatments. I am very impressed by his manners. This doctor finally got me on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had uncontrolled high blood pressure for almost a year. After 3 times going to emergency, I was sent to Dr. Matossian. In the first visit he suspected on my adrenal glands by reviewing my blood works done and after doing more blood tests and MRI he diagnosed adrenoma and that my high blood pressure was not related to cardiovascular system but my adrenal gland. Then he treated that with only one pill a day . Now my blood pressure is well controlled or better to say I don't have high blood pressure any more.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Matossian is one of the best specialists I've ever met.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I really liked him. He listened exceptionally well, took detailed notes, and answered my questions thoroughly. He was instrumental in getting me diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease (dermatomyositis with anti-jo1 antibodies) after my family doctor had tried to explain away my symptoms as "allergies" and "anxiety" or just plain tried to tell me I wasn't experiencing them. At the first appointment Dr. Matossian really listened and ordered many tests, one of which came back positive for this condition. I had 2 more appointments with him but then was passed on to a rheumatologist. I was sad to have to go. Dr. M seems ethical and altruistic, not in it for the money/status. Seems like a good person.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Matassian has been patient, helpful and very courteous throughout a challenging time for me, his progressive outlook has helped me move forward with my life and his staff has always been respectful and very helpful, I would strongly recommend him when you need blood/heart internal health issues!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I saw Dr. Matossian twice on matters related to my heart. He took great interest in all of the details related to my condition and was very knowledgeable and helpful. He took time analyzing the results of both visits and draw conclusion based on all fact. He even call the lab live on his cell to have them read the results of my latest blood work. I can honestly say this doctor cares. Im 51 yrs old and have seen a great deal of practitioners both in Europe and Canada, and this doctor by far beats them all. Thank you Dr. Matossian

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

He is amazing. I have severe anxiety and just being in the room with him had a calming effect. He is very calm and even shared a personal story of a family member with a fear of elevators. He took his time with me and walked me through everything he was doing. He helped to put my mind at ease but also insured I knew that we needed further tests. Finally someone is listening to me. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014