Ratings for Dr. Santina Andrighetti

If I could score her a 100 I would absolutely! Dr. Andrighetti is simply the best gynaecologist out there and I’m not just saying that, I truly feel she knows what she’s talking about as well as doing. My experience was nothing but professional, perfection and absolutely amazing!! I would recommend her to anyone in the world and if you are in need of a seriously amazing doctor she’d be the one hands down! I’ve had three pregnancies with her and never once have had any negative feelings towards her. She’s a great doctor and I’m sorry for anyone that did feel like they had a bad experience in there mind but I truly feel like the it was a bad day for that person and not Dr. Andrighetti. :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

It has taken me a long time to gather the courage to write this, but I had a terrible experience with Dr Andrighetti at the Oakville Trafalgar Hospital. I was scheduled for a colposcopy because of abnormal bleeding between periods. She arrived, told me that the bleeding was probably nothing, and then proceeded to do the exam. I received no warning when she begun shoving things inside of me, roughly. I began to get panicky and cry. She told me to hold still and told me that I was making things difficult for her, which only made me feel worse. This soon turned into a full blown panic attack, which left me a sobbing, hyperventilating mess on the exam table. Not once did she stop what she was doing or try to talk me through it or calm me down. I was panicking so hard I couldn't speak. I have never experienced a panic attack like this prior to this experience. She went about her business, audibly sighing and telling me it shouldn't hurt. She kept telling me to relax and spread my legs further, which I was incapable of doing at the time. She asked me over and over if there was "something I wasn't telling her". When the exam was over, she told me to remember that this was a positive experience and I shouldn't be upset. The nurse who was in the room hugged me and tried to comfort me , but it was too late. I cried for an hour after the appointment and now I am anxious for any pelvic exam. I had a follow up appointment with her a month later, in which she told me everything was fine and it's probably just "hormones". She said if the bleeding didn't stop in 6 months, to come back for another colposcopy. (YEAH, RIGHT). I went to see another gynecologist a few months after I saw her, who was much gentler and nicer, and who told me I have cervical ectropion (just by taking a quick look) which explains my bleeding problem. He didn't know how it could have been missed prior to that date.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Shes a great doctor. Knows what she’s doing and very understanding

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

She was the OB on call when I was to give birth. She was excellent tat deal with, friendly but professional throughout. It was a great experience for me considering I was not her usual patient.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Did not take time to make sure you understand just bluntly whips through questions.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Adrighetti was extremely helpful with my wife. Help us through a major gynacaligicol trauma and was very easy going to talk to. She explained everything she was doing and gave us answers in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Don't go with this doctor unless you are made of stone. She constantly speaks down to you, cuts you off and will NOT answer any of your questions. Every time I leave her office I am upset, but it's too late for me to switch OB's since I am 31 weeks pregnant now. It really sucks having an OB who is so arrogant and narrow minded. I am hoping she's not at the hospital when I deliver.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

She delivered my 2nd baby in Oakville hospital. The best doc I have ever seen. Her care and knowledge was amazing. I am thankful I went into labour when she was on call!! Loved her sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I love her she is the best , she cares about me , and knows everything and I deliver c section, I didn’t feel any pain and my scar is perfect 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I had Dr. A for my first two pregnancy's. She was kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. Appointments never ran on time, however understand that sometimes that can be tough to fully control when delivering babies.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017