Ratings for Dr. Santina Andrighetti

I love her she is the best , she cares about me , and knows everything and I deliver c section, I didn’t feel any pain and my scar is perfect 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I had Dr. A for my first two pregnancy's. She was kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. Appointments never ran on time, however understand that sometimes that can be tough to fully control when delivering babies.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I can only comment on the staff-I never met the Dr. I was scheduled for a procedure at the hospital. It was booked by her reception and emailed to me. When I showed up at the hospital for the procedure I was told Dr Andrighetti doesn’t work on that day. I contacted the office from the hospital and it was confirmed the appt was booked incorrectly. I was told “someone” would contact me but never heard from anyone at her office. I’ve had an issue similar with this office years ago but stroked it up to bad luck. After the second experience, I think this office is terribly mismanaged.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Her staff is absolutely ridiculous. They never answer the phone or return calls. I’ve sat in the waiting room and watching them sit there and let the phone ring. I myself called while waiting there just to see and she took off her headset and went and made a tea. I’ve been calling for over a week now to try and be seen because I missed my last appointment. Halfway through the day their phones are even turned off. The wait time is unreal. Why make an appointment if it won’t be at that time? I’ve sat there for two hours waiting past my appointment time. I’m due in two weeks and I’m still waiting for Dr. Andraghetti to tell me about two medical problems that I’m aware I have, but she does not know that I know. Disappointed to say the least.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I very much enjoyed Dr. Andrighetti and will request her for my next pregnancy. I respect her no-nonsense style of passing along information, I feel too many doctors these days sugar coat or talk to their patients like they are children, not the case with Dr. A. Her sense of humour and easy going nature is calming and appreciated, especially when I needed a c-section; she made me feel very comfortable in the OR. I would recommend Dr. A to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

l loved this doctor. Negative comments I see written here are not all all what I experienced. She was pleasant and caring. I think she is passionate about was she does and knows her stuff. Sometimes I had to wait longer but I think that's because she spends time with each patient. She never rushed me out when I had questions and I found her very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Andrighetti is very knowledgeable and helped me deliver my son without a hitch! I like her sense of humour, some people need to lighten up.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

She told me she can't find my baby's heart beat . I left almost having a heart attack, she threw on her counter a requisition for a ultrasound to go check my baby by appointment in any U/S clinic , earliest I could find was 5 days after the check . while checking baby's heart beat her actions were erratic rushed unfocused and she was actually thinking about something else and smiling! I'm not a Gyno but when you can't find a heart beat isn't that a serious concern ? no she's not serious about she does . wait time is an hour and up. staff is a joke.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

condescending is the word that most describes this lady.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Amazing dr. I had a complication during the 7th month of my pregnancy and she treated me with care, support and expertise. I felt I was in amazing care and truly valued her as my OB during an exciting and yet stressful time in my life. My baby was born healthy and well.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017