Ratings for Dr. John P. Fasolino

knowledge able , listened well and provided practical , cost effective treatment, good guy , felt he took a genuine interest in me

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Very disappointed with this physician. Cannot recommend and would not go back. I visited the Mayo clinic for recurrent and idiopathic back spasms, hoping to finally obtain some answers. Dr. Fasolino thought I had scoliosis and sent me for x-rays, which came back negative. He also sent me for a sleep study, which also came back "normal." All of my blood work came back "within normal limits." After all of this information, he suggested putting me on an anti-depressant for 6 months to see if that would help....WHAT? I was not clinically depressed and not willing to participate with that suggestion. I could tell he was upset with me, as his tone changed. I decided at that point I could not return to any further appointments with him. I have since found out that my back spasms are hormone related and genetic.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. John P. Fasolino's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)