Ratings for Dr. John P. Fasolino

This guy took my 2hour appt. & turned it into 4.5 hours...he was telling me all about his unhappy marriage to his Asian wife & showing me pictures of his old Mercedes car collection that was his hobby fixing up these cars....I felt as though I was in therapy to heal his messed up marriage as he explained his wife was also a patient @ Mayo & they found nothing wrong...like me...@ the end it was all diet & exercise mind & body...this guy basically was a smooth operator & underhandedly was asking for my attention as an attractive woman... I did NOT fall for his tricks but was so sick @ the time that as my main doctor directing the show of just how many specilists I had to see, I could have fallen under his spell as he is quite the typical physchopath narcissistic type....handsome, charismatic & smart...BUT a total womanizer & NOT helpful at all...I highly recommend DR. Bergstrom in the alternative field as after $50,000 he was the only one that helped...its diet mental & physical exercise folks... BEWARE OF THIS fake doctor..

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

knowledge able , listened well and provided practical , cost effective treatment, good guy , felt he took a genuine interest in me

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Very disappointed with this physician. Cannot recommend and would not go back. I visited the Mayo clinic for recurrent and idiopathic back spasms, hoping to finally obtain some answers. Dr. Fasolino thought I had scoliosis and sent me for x-rays, which came back negative. He also sent me for a sleep study, which also came back "normal." All of my blood work came back "within normal limits." After all of this information, he suggested putting me on an anti-depressant for 6 months to see if that would help....WHAT? I was not clinically depressed and not willing to participate with that suggestion. I could tell he was upset with me, as his tone changed. I decided at that point I could not return to any further appointments with him. I have since found out that my back spasms are hormone related and genetic.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. John P. Fasolino's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)