Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Giancola

Six years ago Dr. Giancola removed a basal cell carcinoma from my nose using MOHS surgery. The cancer he removed was in a tricky spot. With his expertise and surgical skill, he reconstructed the area exceptionally well. I am very pleased with the results. He was also kind, reassuring, and available to answer any questions I had before, during, and after the surgery as my nose healed. If I ever need MOHS surgery in the future, I will return to Dr. Giancola.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dr Giancola. I have five large basal cell carcinoma that need to be removed and was told by Dr, Giancola that because they were "only on my trunk" that I basically didn't need the mohs surgery because it was exspensive and took longer. I Got the impression that the whole consultation was geared torwards money in his pocket. It was very upsetting, you are already going through a sensitive time and to be treated like that was very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Excellent doctor!! Performs MOHS surgery for skin cancer. You do not leave his office until he's sure he has removed ALL cancer. Rated in TOP 100 Doctors in Phoenix magazine. He and entire staff are unbelievably nice, not only to patients but to each other. SO refreshing!!!HIGHLY recommend!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Other than waiting longer in lobby than I think is acceptable, the staff was very pleasant as was the doctor. Helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Joseph M. Giancola's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Carefirst Bcbs