Ratings for Dr. HARMEET S. Gill

I went to the doctor because of a sleep problem I was having. I then had an overnight sleep test which was inconclusive. I do not fault him for this, however he ordered a prescription for me that was meant to keep me awake during the day. When I tried to fill it I discovered the cost would be $600 a month which I cannot afford. I contacted Dr. Gill to see if there was an alternative medication which he informed me there was not and this problem has happened with other Medicare patients. While I was talking to him he seemed to be turning his head and speaking to someone else in the room. I told him I had tried a natural sleep aid but it made me sick. He then said there was nothing else he could suggest and ended the conversation with "good luck." I have never had a doctor dismiss me in such a manner with "good luck." Even though I had a follow up appointment scheduled I cancelled it because his attitude made me believe any follow up would be futile.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. HARMEET S. Gill's Credentials

• Dayanand Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1987)

Oxford