Dr. M Harnett

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M Harnett

Dr Harnett - let's get started. This man is the most genuine and trustworthy professional I have ever dealt with. I have seen Dr. Harnett for a number of years, and trust me (as much as you can on Ratemds) every visit is a pleasure. He also won't charge you for his hilarious comedic commentary that definitely helps the mind to stay distracted. I could only imagine how long it would feel being in anyone else's chair. Harnett, Assistant and Office Staff - Keep up the great work. It goes without saying, but, Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I love Dr. Harnett. For most of my life I've DREADED the dentist, but I find going to see Dr. Harnett to actually be pleasant. Amazing! He's just got such a sunny disposition, which is infectious. I also really trust his knowledge and that he is doing what is best for me, unlike other dentists where I've wondered if they are recommending something to make more money. He's a great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Harnett should be the model of the way dentistry should be done. A dentist that actually does all of the work himself, and very efficiently without needing second, third and fourth appointments. I've never had any "cavities"... "just a few little things that need touched up, so i can have a nice smile for the ladies". He is truly awesome, working on your teeth from start to finish, with a great assistant to aide. Because the work is not passed off to a flock of hygienists/assistants, he will fix any small cavity or chip/crack on the fly. It is very rare you would have to go back a second time, as he is able to handle cleaning and fixing in the same 30-40 minute appointment. I had a quarter of a molar that was broken off. It was fixed in 40 mins with my cleaning, and it still fit in my invisalign trays from the orthondist perfectly. I recently heard a friend speaking about the flouride trays that you get during very long mind-numbing appts. I thought that was the olden-days, since flouride is brushed on by Harnett and rinsed a few short minutes later. I was recommended to Dr. Harnett by a friend, and would recommend him highly to anyone who needs a dentist / new dentist. He's always happy to see everybody, and he has a great sense of humour, making every trip to see him a very pleasant one.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have had Dr. Harnett as a dentist for a good number of years now. My parents see him as well. He and his staff are just awesome. I always feel like a v.i.p. patient. No worries of anything. Given a few more teeth to go, my toddler will be our third generation as patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I have been going to Dr Harnett for decades. My children go their now ... I don't think their children will be going because he will eventually retire; makes me SAD! Who will look after our teeth then? I hope he can suggest someone when that time comes. Until then - BEST darn dentist in Winnipeg!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I had bad experiences with dentists as a child. As a result I disliked going to the dentist and would not go.Then my wife (Girlfriend at the time) convinced me to see her dentist Dr. Harnett...I was in for the shock of my life..The dentist was kind, helpful, and he did not cause me pain and agony every time I go to see him.In fact he never does he even did a root canal and I was in no discomfort at all Thank you for my smile back Dr. Harnett. Dave.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Excellent rapport w/staff & patients. Very patient with scared-y cat patients. Excellent explanations of procedures. Great humour, and a 'joy' to go to him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Great Dentist My Wife introduced me to him after a **** had scared me away from Dentists about 32 years ago. Like him and love his work.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I can't really compare him to other dentists since I've been going to him since I was a child. But then again I've had no reasons to switch. Always on time, super friendly. I've never had any issues for the close to 30 years I've been going to him. He'll always tell stories or talk to the the assitant as he works and it helps distract from what he's doing. Was always gentle when I was a kid, saying things like I'm gonna turn on the sunshine or when getting a needle, its gonna feel like a mosquitoe bite. I highly recommend Dr. Harnett.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

A good dentist very charming and pleasant. I am choosing to go to another dentist, however, because I felt there was not enough communication or discussion about some things and I am looking for a more holistic view point and approach. I believe that a patient knows things and must be listened to for clues about what is going on and I did not feel listened to. I also could not talk to him about some things I feel strongly about such as amalgam issues that are controversial.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. M Harnett's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Harnett - let's get started. This man is the most genuine and trustworthy professional I have ever dealt with. I have seen Dr. Harnett for a number of years..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Harnett. For most of my life I've DREADED the dentist, but I find going to see Dr. Harnett to actually be pleasant. Amazing! He's just got such a sun..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harnett should be the model of the way dentistry should be done. A dentist that actually does all of the work himself, and very efficiently without needin..."

April 27, 2015