Ratings for Dr. Kirk Puttlitz

I was involved in a near-fatal, auto accident and after going through months of physical therapy and other options, I tried one pain management physician whom I would NEVER go back and/or recommend. But, luckily, after using a neurologist with Arizona Neurological Institute [ANI], I was referred to several physicians and decided to select the one with the M.D. just in case some special procedures were needed. Dr. Puttlitz has always listened and taken time to explain and do what is necessary so as to give me the best possible results of having a better day-to-day living experience! I would gladly recommend him as well as the staff as I have NEVER had a bad experience, and look forward to my appointments with him!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Great doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great staff location i love everyting

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. P. has been my pain specialist since the early 2000’s. From the beginning he has ben great. He has always been upfront with me and clear about everything. He always gives me all the time need and /or want. I have never felt rushed. I followed him through three moves. I will continue with him as long as he is seeing patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I am a long time patient of Dr Puttlitz. He has never rushed me and he listens to my complaint. The meds I take are closely monitored. I appreciate that he periodically takes tests to see that my body metabolizes them properly and makes changes as necessary. I highly recommend him as a pain management specialist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I am a pain patient of his and would highly recommend to family and friends. He is knowledgable, punctual and truly seems to care about me as a patient. His office staff is courteous, helpful and are prompt in returning calls. I was miserable when I started with him and now am 70-80% improved. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Puttlitz is the best. I have worked with several pain management physicians over the years and he truly cares about his patients. His office staff is courteous and professional, returning phone calls within 1 business day and being able to add you onto the procedure schedule within 1 week. I truly appreciate his work ethic and accountability to his patients. I would recommend him to both family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

This had to be one of the worst doctors I have seen. He talked too fast and did not listen to me. He had a very rude bedside manner. I would never suggest this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Kirk Puttlitz's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)