Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Cannon

Dr. Cannon was highly recommended to me by a friend when I was pregnant with my son. I knew from the very first visit that we had found our pediatrician. As first-time parents, my husband and I were (an occasionally still are) unsure about certain things. One of the greatest things about Dr. Cannon is that NO question is a stupid one. Some doctors make you feel silly for asking questions, and Dr. Cannon always makes every effort to answer even the simplest question as fully as possible. His bedside manner is wonderful, and he is so caring and gentle with our son. It makes visits a little less stressful for me as a mother, knowing our son is in sucj knowledgeable and caring hands!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Cannon is a great doc. He spends as much time as I need and never makes me feel rushed. He answers all my questions very thoroughly and explains everything so well. The office staff is also great. I never wait for more than 10 minutes even if I make a same day appointment. They also have convenient late & Saturday hours for those who work. I have also met with the other doctors and they are also very nice. All in all, it's a great practice (I drive over 20 miles to his practice and I would even drive further....he's that good)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Scott A. Cannon's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1985)