Ratings for Dr. Kevin W. Bowers

Dr. Bowers & his "nurse" are both unprofessional and uncaring. Looks to me as if he loves to see a patient and refuse needed local injections, even when the patient has stated "I am unable to take pain meds." Refused proper treatment and I suffered 8 months before I finally got to a REAL shoulder dr. STAY AWAY FROM HERE!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bowers for several years for severe osteoarthritis in both knees. Have had multiple cortisone injections in each knee and never, ever had any pain! Having both knees replaced this fall and I have complete trust and faith in Dr. Bowers. His medical assistant Maureen is the best, too!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Went to see him for a shoulder problem.......left feeling like his opinion was: your just old, what do you expect. I will not return.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I am 6 weeks post-op with a total knee replacement and couldn't be happier. Have nearly all my range of motion back and I'm off all Rx pain Meds.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Terrible experience with hip replacement and subsequent follow-up.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

My husband and I have both had excellent experiences with Dr. Bowers. He performed two surgeries on my husband, both with excellent results. He injected my knee and it was painless. He's extremely caring, knowledgeable, and we'll use him for any future orthopedic problems. We feel lucky to have found him in an emergency situation. His staff is also top-notch!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I do not understand the previous negative comments. I have had nothing but excellent results with treatments and surgery from Dr. Bowers over the last ten years. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I've been to Dr Bowers several times and have had injections in my right knee three time for a bad knee. Have never had any problems or pain with the injections. Will need replacement soon and would not consider any other doctor. Also had a torn meniscus in my right knee which he did arthroscopic surgery on. All went exceptionally well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I had knee pain for 6 weeks. He injected my knee and solved the problem. The pain went away that evening and has not returned. It's been 6 months. The staff were punctual, courteous, and I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Extremely unprofessional physician....diagnosed my new problem by phone, through his nurse, without even seeing me. Then had the audacity to tell me he couldn't help me with my leg problem when he has been currently treating my leg problem. His office protocol is that he needs to refer to another physician in his practice to help me if his sub-specialty is not what a patient needs. He didn't even give a suggestion as to another physician in the practice to help me. On top of those unconscionable behaviors, his bedside manner is terrible. I would never visit them again. I was very disappointed. Do not see this physician.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Kevin W. Bowers's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Oro Valley, AZ