You may also like

Rate Dr. Geoffrey E. Leber

Dr. Geoffrey E. Leber's Ratings

I felt very relaxed and confident with Dr. Leber immediately. He is caring and not rushed. He is patient and didn't mind repeating what he said until I understood completely. I am scheduled for a facelift in 3 weeks and I'm not nervous! I know I will be in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

It's been about a year since I've seen Dr. Leber and his staff. I am very satisfied with my results. I scheduled surgeries with Dr. Leber for two procedures. Once for breast augmentation & the other for lipo. Both were great experiences and his staff is awesome!! Thinking about a tummy tuck in the near future and he will be the first person I call. I would recommend anyone to contact his office, they are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

It took me over a year to find a doctor that I trusted. I'm so glad I waited to find Dr. Leber. I will only go back to him and recommend him for my family and friends. I love my results and couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][641054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I have been a faithful client of Dr. Leber's skincare team leader for over 10 years. I followed her from another office. She is one of the best in the country. She believes in continuous education and holds certifications for all of the top procedures. Stephanie is the best! She is committed to the community and is always ready to give back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][641053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Dr. Leber is amazing!! I had my tummy tuck with him 2 days ago. I feel great and even though I'm swollen I can tell my stomach is going to look awesome. He definetly knows what he's doing. This was my first time ever having any type of surgery but I felt very safe with him. He cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome certified plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][641052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

Reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. They are often written by people who's surgical procedure went perfectly and are ecstatic OR others who’s procedure(s) were botched & they are left outraged. Both types of reviews represent a percentage of patients to either extreme, you don’t see many reviews from people who’s experience & results fall in between. Dr. Leber performed a breast lift + aug for me 9 months ago. One of my main concerns was improving the symmetry of the breasts.Initially I was not pleased with the result. I panicked, afraid the doctor was going to take my money and leave me with a bad result. Quite the opposite! Dr. Leber took extra time with me to discuss the healing process, my options & what he could do to improve my result. Surgeries don’t always go perfectly, no matter how skilled a surgeon is. However a good doctor is willing to make sure that at the end of the day you walk away happy! My breasts are beautiful - definitely money well spent!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][641051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Leber is a very caring and conscientious physician. He has an excellent bedside manner. He takes a significant amount of time with you during office visits. He really listens to what you want as a patient and doesn't sell you on what you don't need. He is a perfectionist and ensures you are pleased with your outcome. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. I wish more physicians in various fields would provide such great care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][641050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2010

Great, knowledgeable man! He NEVER rushed me during my visits which is rare from a plastic surgeon! He took about an hour with me at my initial appointment and answered all my questions throughout my surgery process. His office staff is really nice and great to work with too! He's a great surgeon and I would recommend his expertise to anyone seeking a plastic surgery procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][641049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

Breast aug. revision. Did what others said could not be done and with NO scars other tham small incision under breast fold. They are inches higher than before, softer, larger and still so natural lookin! Perfect symetry. Spoke to me like an equal and not like I was some some silly blond girl. He respected my wishes and his artistic eye has made me feel beautiful again! Answered every question with options and showed them with pictures for my best decision. He is worth the money... you wear your breasts EVERY DAY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][641048].votes_count ]]