Dr. Geoffrey E. Leber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey E. Leber

I felt very relaxed and confident with Dr. Leber immediately. He is caring and not rushed. He is patient and didn't mind repeating what he said until I understood completely. I am scheduled for a facelift in 3 weeks and I'm not nervous! I know I will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

It's been about a year since I've seen Dr. Leber and his staff. I am very satisfied with my results. I scheduled surgeries with Dr. Leber for two procedures. Once for breast augmentation & the other for lipo. Both were great experiences and his staff is awesome!! Thinking about a tummy tuck in the near future and he will be the first person I call. I would recommend anyone to contact his office, they are great.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

It took me over a year to find a doctor that I trusted. I'm so glad I waited to find Dr. Leber. I will only go back to him and recommend him for my family and friends. I love my results and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I highly recommend this dr. as a top plastic surgeon. He first did my nose 4 years ago and just recently did a "mommy makeover" this year. I have been so happy with my results, not to mention how happy my husband is also. I have referred over ten of my friends and many of them have been back for other surgeries or for botox and fillers. He grew up with his father being a surgeon and it runs in the blood. I love Aleesha and front desk girls. His office is beautiful and very calming. I will never go to anyone else in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I have been a faithful client of Dr. Leber's skincare team leader for over 10 years. I followed her from another office. She is one of the best in the country. She believes in continuous education and holds certifications for all of the top procedures. Stephanie is the best! She is committed to the community and is always ready to give back!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Leber is amazing!! I had my tummy tuck with him 2 days ago. I feel great and even though I'm swollen I can tell my stomach is going to look awesome. He definetly knows what he's doing. This was my first time ever having any type of surgery but I felt very safe with him. He cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome certified plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. They are often written by people who's surgical procedure went perfectly and are ecstatic OR others who’s procedure(s) were botched & they are left outraged. Both types of reviews represent a percentage of patients to either extreme, you don’t see many reviews from people who’s experience & results fall in between. Dr. Leber performed a breast lift + aug for me 9 months ago. One of my main concerns was improving the symmetry of the breasts.Initially I was not pleased with the result. I panicked, afraid the doctor was going to take my money and leave me with a bad result. Quite the opposite! Dr. Leber took extra time with me to discuss the healing process, my options & what he could do to improve my result. Surgeries don’t always go perfectly, no matter how skilled a surgeon is. However a good doctor is willing to make sure that at the end of the day you walk away happy! My breasts are beautiful - definitely money well spent!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Leber is a very caring and conscientious physician. He has an excellent bedside manner. He takes a significant amount of time with you during office visits. He really listens to what you want as a patient and doesn't sell you on what you don't need. He is a perfectionist and ensures you are pleased with your outcome. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. I wish more physicians in various fields would provide such great care!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Great, knowledgeable man! He NEVER rushed me during my visits which is rare from a plastic surgeon! He took about an hour with me at my initial appointment and answered all my questions throughout my surgery process. His office staff is really nice and great to work with too! He's a great surgeon and I would recommend his expertise to anyone seeking a plastic surgery procedure.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Breast aug. revision. Did what others said could not be done and with NO scars other tham small incision under breast fold. They are inches higher than before, softer, larger and still so natural lookin! Perfect symetry. Spoke to me like an equal and not like I was some some silly blond girl. He respected my wishes and his artistic eye has made me feel beautiful again! Answered every question with options and showed them with pictures for my best decision. He is worth the money... you wear your breasts EVERY DAY.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Dr. Geoffrey E. Leber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At his Boston practice, plastic surgeon Geoffrey E. Leber offers the full spectrum of aesthetic surgery procedures and minimally invasive skin treatments for a diverse range of cosmetic concerns. After completing both general and plastic surgery residencies, Dr. Leber was awarded a prestigious fellowship in Beverly Hills with Dr. Richard Ellenbogen— recognized as “the father of fat grafting.” After completing his training with one of the top plastic surgeons in the nation, Dr. Leber established a successful private practice and medical spa in Scottsdale, where he spent a large portion of his career. Having grown up on the East Coast, Dr. Leber returned to his hometown in order to extend the highest quality of cosmetic enhancement to patients in and around the Boston area. In addition to offering popular surgeries like facelift, breast augmentation, and rhinoplasty, Dr. Leber is particularly adept in performing abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and breast lift surgery. He even developed the cutting-edge Dermal Wing Mastopexy technique, which can help reduce the incidence of recurrent breast sag. Whether performing major surgery or administering advanced injectable treatments, Dr. Leber prioritizes patient satisfaction, comfort, and safety to provide unparalleled care while achieving beautiful results.

• English

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med