Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Lovejoy

Dr Lovejoy has helped my son very much. He is an excellent therapist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr Lovejoy has been one of the best choices I have made in my life. He has helped me change my life and I leave his office knowing I am progressing. He has never failed me with understanding and knowledge of the subjects we talk about. I don't always know what I am learning at the moment but I leave feeling much better. I have complete trust in his guidance. I never have to wait for my appointment and his front office could not be better. I have never once been frustrated with their help.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

I have been to many therapists in the past, and Dr. Lovejoy is easily the best. My moods/feelings before and after visiting him are usually night and day different. He helps to bring me piece of mind, and a sense of well being that can lift me up and set me back on my feet. I have had nothing but good experiences with his staff, have never had any issues with puctuality, and his knowledge and helpfulness are un-rivaled.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008