Ratings for Dr. Wendy Alexander

The worst doctor i have ever seen in my entire life. Please. No one go to her. She is absolutely TERRIBLE

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

This Dr. should be reviewed by the College of physicians. She has no manners what so ever with her patient. She is very hateful and ignorant to say the least. She will bring down every other health professional to make herself above all. When a child is referred to an asthma clinic already its a big concern and to get insulted by Dr. Wendy Alexander ....you should be ashame of yourself and the College of physician should investigate your charts and consult with the families to assure your ignorance is not tolerated.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Terrible dr, i cannot believe somebody in this field can be as hateful and ignorant as this Dr is. My child will never see her again, and judgemental doesnt even begin to describe her. Nothing the parent says is ever right and constantly dismissed. Every dr i seen was amazing, said we do everything right,my daughter overall is healthy minus her asthma, and yet after dealing with this dr i felt like the worst parent in the world. Every thing we did was wrong and shouldnt be done that way ect. She seriously needs to reconsider working with children. I understand bluntness, no need to sugarcoat but shes not just blunt. Shes ignorant and rude

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

She needs to study up on nutrition. Recommending no juice and supplements instead makes me think that she has bought into the idea that milk causes everything. She's a disgrace that follows her own ideology that isn't science based.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Blamed all my childs issues on a "milk allergy" (she 100% does not have one). Blamed my sons autism on not using a different brand of formula. Refused to listen to my issue (my daughter consistently projectile vomiting after every feed). I believed she had reflux. Went for a second opinion and there is no milk allergy, there is reflux. Dr Alexander refused to consider any other possibility or even do testing to prove her hypothesis. Pleased I got a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very smart. Thorough. Kind. Patient!!! Love her :) and fabulous with kids

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Alexander is rude and disrespectful and should never work with children or parents ever. She blames anything medical on milk and makes parents feel inadequate.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

She was mean not blunt just mean and rude I am asking for a second opinion she did not value my opinion just told me over and over how bad of a parent I am for the decision I am making about my child perhaps she is good for physical illnesses but my child's developmental issues she is passive and ignorant

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Alexander's for years. She is simply amazing. She is caring and takes a genuine interest in all of her patients AND their families. I especially appreciate her honesty and willingness to do ANYTHING to advocate for her patients. A better doctor is not to be found.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

No need to sugar coat when it comes to health. Wendy has been following my daughters health for all of her 2 years of life and she is nothing short than amazing. I don't want to be cottled as a parent...I want to know straight up what's going on. She tells it like it is and doesn't waste anyone's time. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to see her and the waiting room (and front yard) has more than enough to keep my girl happy. Shelly, the receptionist, is warm and inviting and is one smart cookie. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016