Ratings for Dr. Virgilio H. Evidente

He has discriminated me as disabled person by telling me to leave his office after I complained that he is the only specialist that charges me for copayments, coinsurances and deductibles even though I am Medicare insured. He called himself super specialist and said that he can charge as he pleases. What a terrible experience!!! Do not go to this place because this doctor looks down on you and he calls himself his highness...

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

The testing he ordered permanently damaged my hearing. The hellish ringing won't stop. Had he paid attention to my paperwork, he'd have known better. Don't walk, run from this practice.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I went to his office when he was with the Mayo Clinic and followed him to his own Movement Disorder Clinic in Scottsdale. I don't know where I'd be without him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Evidente is the best out there. His diagnosis is always spot on and his indications always work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

This doctor and his Deep Brain Stimulation team did my brain operation for my severe Essential Tremor. It was life-changing for me. Whereas my tremor was very severe and disabling in the past, after surgery, I am virtually tremor-free. Their team did an outstanding job, and I thank Dr Evidente for giving me back the quality of life that I have long lost.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

This doctor did not believe me when I told him about symptoms. He gave me incorrect information when he said that Mirapex and Requip were metabolized in the same way. (one is metabolized in the liver and the other in the kidneys) He prescribed meds that were contraindicated with possible side effects of seizure, stroke & death.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Virgilio H. Evidente's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1989)

Ameritas