Ratings for Dr. Brian Ling

Great doctor, great staff and very open with his patients he may come off as rude but he tells you the way it is.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Ling and his staff helped me through a recent illness. They were very patient with me, guided me though the diagnosis process, answered all my questions allowing me to stay calm. Thankfully all turned out well and my condition was not serious. It gives me a great sense of relief to know if anything serious was to happen The Team is there to help and support me and or my family members. I am so greatful to have Dr. Ling as my family Doctor.. my

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I like Dr. Ling, but the staff is very rude, the nurses speak down to patients frequently and they turned me away 3.5 hours prior to clinic closing. I was shocked because I was having breathing problems and I have Asthma, but I managed to get treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been going to this clinic for a long time. Dr ling is amazingoing. I feel bad for his staff because they deal with alot of rude people and then they get accused of being rude. Not true. I have always be treated very well by his staff. The wait times are long at timesome but it is only him there so it makes sense. I will continue vI siting his office.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Ling has been our family doctor for over 12 years. He is a very nice guy and knows his stuff. His staff is absolutely terrible though. They are rude on the phone, rude in person, and rude with each other. They snap at each other in front of patients and talk to everyone like they are stupid. The hours of the clinic are terrible too. What walk in clinic closes at 4pm 2 days a week, 2 pm the next and doesn't open at all Friday, Saturday or Sunday? No wonder the wait times are so long. You have to get there at 8:00am to hope they have time to see you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Ling is a great doctor. Some of his staff however are absolutely RUDE! Don't bother calling for assistance you won't get it.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Ling is a caring and compassionate doctor who takes time to listen to his patients so that he can help them in the best way possible. Unfortunately taking this time with each patient means that you wait longer to see him but I feel that he is worth the wait. He is thoughtful and understanding with each case.

Submitted January 16, 2017

Staff is rude and long wait times. Always over booked. office is dirty. I hate going to them for help, long wait, and just wasting time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Told dr ling about amoxicillin not working on my sinus infection. Prescribed amoxicillin, but made me wait a day before I can actually fill the prescription. More of a dr. KnowItAll.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Long time patients are made to use the walk in clinic. Waiting for 2 hours to see the doctor for 5 minutes is totally unacceptable. It's all about the money people, the more you bill the more you make.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016