Ratings for Dr. Ester C. Little

I was treated twice for HEP-C and each time they set it up for me to get the meds for my treatment. The first time they made an appointment for them to show me how to use the the syringe and we waited in a room where her Assistant came in and asked if we brought the hep-c meds. We were never told that we would be getting the meds sent to our house , which never happened so we waited another 2 weeks because they forgot to order them. the second treatment went about the same and either treatment worked. I am ready for a 3rd try with Harvoni and waited 4 months and kept leaving messages till I heard from them to make an appointment. At this point I went through another clinic which only took me 5 days to get my treatment going , not a waiting period of 4 months with no reply. I am 2 months into my treatment and I get a phone call from Dr. Little asking me what happened I told her and hung the phone up on her. What nerve to call me after six months. I Felt that they were using me because I have excellent insurance and felt a bit of racism considering I was Caucasian and the Majority of her patients were Minorities and I believe that's why I was treated at such a low level. Never go there if you don't like getting screwed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

She is a great doctor with amazing knowledge and care!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Little is a transplant Hepatologist that really knows her stuff. She is always amicable and she or her NP are always available. I like the idea that the practice is associated with a very reputable research hospital. I highly recommend her and consider myself lucky to have been treated by her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Treated me w/kindness & understanding in light of my newly diagnosed disease. Knows her stuff!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. L offered to prescribe diagnostic testing for an inborn error of metabolism (IEOM) that required a liver biopsy, upon my son's discharge from the hospital. She left us hanging for two months and never followed through! Each time we called, we were assured Dr. L hadn't forgotten us and was working on it. Finally, after two months I requested they return our check, prepayment for the test. This time we were told Dr. L couldn't find a radiologist to do a biopsy on a patient whose liver enzymes weren't elevated. Yeah, right! My son's liver enzymes weren't elevated when he had his previous biopsy done showing he has chronic non-viral hepatitis, nor mine and my GP was able to prescribe and schedule my biopsy for this same test in only 3 days! Come to find out, I do have the IEOM and my poor son is having to suffer unnecessarily because of this Lolita of a doc's BS and failure to follow through.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

DO NOT MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AT THIS OFFICE. I made an appointment with Dr. Little and they didn't even tell us that they scheduled us to see another doctor in their office. Then, we were going to the appointment and couldn't find the office. We called for directions and they gave us WRONG DIRECTIONS that sent us across town. They we were late (because of their directions) and they REFUSED TO SEE US BECAUSE WE WERE LATE! We complained to the manager and she rescheduled us for 2 weeks later. And then, FOR NO REASON, they called us saying that they won't see us anymore. I'm thinking they did it because we complained- that is SO WRONG!! Do yourself a favor and find somebody else that isn't in this office. Dr. Ramos- a jaded doctor in Dr. Little's office- is the one we were scheduled with and he didn't care that his office made us late. He doesn't care about his patients, all he cares about is himself. Please do yourself a favor and find another doctor in a different office.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009