Ratings for Dr. Connie J. Sterling

One of the worst Doctor experiences ever. When confronted about issues she blamed staff rather than taking responsibility and probably lied.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Sterling (or her staff) has canceled my appointments more than I can count. It seems that the only way you can get a doctors appointment is by her time only. Their staff also either doesn't call to communicate the cancellation with you until the day of or the day before. Also Dr. Sterling will only permit discussion of one ailment or health problem per visit, so if you have more than one problem medically, you're not getting another appointment for that until she has time for you. Overall, the service and professionalism at this office is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Although Dr. Sterling seemed easy to talk to, my problems were still not being managed to my satisfaction. I decided to find a doctor that was more convenient for me, with a more professional office staff. The weak link at this doctor's office is definitely her rude, abrupt staff.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Were patients for years. Really rude staff. Complained to Dr. Borg who never addressed the issues. We found another Doc in Ahwatukee...wonderful, refreshing change!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I've just had too many negative encounters with this woman. She's an intimidating know-it-all and makes me feel stupid for asking questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I believe that Dr Connie Sterling is extremely knowledgeable, in all health matters and is always taking the time to answer questions

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Can usually get in to see someone in the practice, but the practice is not consumer-friendly. They don't offer certain immunization shots due to expense...so we need to find another provider for that. They won't do a physical on a woman unless they do the pap smear too, which prevents regular visits with a GYN. They go on vacation, and callers are instructed to "go to urgent care or emergency room" if we need attention. After 10+ years, we are looking to change doctors.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

This doctor prescribed Advair for me without any follow up for adverse effects, consequently I unknowingly walked around with high blood pressure for 6 months. I found another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Don't get me wrong - I like Dr. Sterling and her partner, Dr. Borg. However, it is the rest of her office that is completely inept. I was treated for a very serious infection by her PA last Christmas, that I later found out after the symptom continuation was a completely inaccurate diagnosis from another doctor. Thankfully, the other doctor cured what was ailing me. They have gotten my prescription requests wrong quite a few times, which can be very dangerous. The scrip writing takes forever, too. They at least will follow up on certain items; however, they never seem to know what they are following up! I am at my wits end with this office and as much as I do like the docs, I cannot take their support staff anymore. Time to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Connie J. Sterling's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Pacificare