Ratings for Dr. Perry Y. Lin

Dr. Lin was super knowledgeable. He listened carefully and attentively to all my symptoms. His diagnosis was accurate and supported by data. I could tell he is up on his research. He laid out my options and addressed my concerns re: the down-sides of specific options. He gave me tons of information and statistical data re: each treatment and let me choose what I wanted. He was patient, kind, and intelligent in his responses. I can be pretty critical if I think a physician is off mark or not considering all the symptoms but I was really impressed with Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Lin did a hysterectomy on me a few yrs ago. I had some complications that were in no way his fault. He was so kind and compassionate. His bedside manner can be a little lacking at times, but I find him to be a wonderful doctor. He delivered my last grandchild and did a wonderful job. I go back to him every yr. for my anual checkup and I have to travel 60 miles to do so.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I completely disagree with the aforementioned commentary. Dr. Lin is an expert he is honest, blunt and brillant. He delivered my twins with such perfection I will never forget his skills and kindness.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Absolutely offensive in EVERY way. WORST bedside manner I've EVER seen. Extremely arrogant to the point that it hinders his medical care. Wouldn't send my worst enemy to him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Perry Y. Lin's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Guymon, OK