Ratings for Dr. Helen Y. Lin

Dr. Helen Y. Lin is an excellent doctor. During my 1st appointment in 2012, Dr. Lin told me that I had a goiter. Following lab tests and ultrasound, she advised me to see an endocrinologist for treatment. Dr. Lin always took time to discuss my health and answer my questions, then let me decide what to do. I highly recommend Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Always answers questions. Takes time with me. When there is a problem, acts quickly. Good referrals.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lin for over five years. The office staff is always friendly and efficient. Dr. Lin is a wonderful doctor and truly cares about her patients. When I saw her in public she recognized me and asked me how I was doing. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

she is a really nice dr, she cares about her pts and would call her pts herself sometimes :)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Poor communication skills. Seems indifferent to concerns expressed by patients. Apologizes during DRE for men.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Helen Y. Lin's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)