Ratings for Dr. Gary W. Kiefer

Left his practice years ago when he informed me I could ask only, "One more question". Have waited at least an hour each visit and was insulted that he has a 'question quota'. Never have I gone back!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I had two appointments with Dr Kiefer and both times he was more than an hour late. His nurse snapped at me when I requested a larger blood pressure cuff. He totally dismissed my concerns as "nonsense".

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Disregard for why I was in the ER the night before and did not care to hear about why I needed a CT Scan. Terrible bedside manner and he has replaced an RN with and MA. Something weird is going on here, he used to shake my hand and be nice, not he just ****es at me and won't listen. Hates women, tea party lit. in the waiting room, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Kiefer is rude and obnoxious. He has no bedside manner whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

1) Dr. Kiefer is a very knowledgeable doctor, but does not at times have a good bedside manner. 2) Big, big problem is the VERY long wait once patient has checked in. Most every OV wait time is over 1-1/2 hrs to 2 hrs. This happens no matter what time of day it is. This is a maddening experience.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Gary W. Kiefer's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)