Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Jordan

There is quite the wait to get an appointment, but that's with any of the Developmental Pediatricians, so no complaints there. A lot of comments saying how rude he is and how he cuts people off, well, he is 1 doctor and can only see so many people a day, so I'm sure he's just trying to cut the fat, so he doesn't go over into the next appointment(because punctuality is obviously an issue here). Perhaps private practice was not the way to go for him. All defending aside, his attitude, patience, and methods could be considered questionable at best. With that being said, I DO believe he knows what he's doing in his assessments and diagnosis. A little advice though doc, your waiting area is a bit lacking. Most pediatrician waiting areas at least have pictures on the walls! And also, your staff should probably be in scrubs, and not jeans and sandals, it really brings down the professionalism. I also experienced the front desk girl calling to confirm my insurance was valid.. I had no worries, but for an appointment that takes so long to get into, this really should be done ahead of time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

This mf was rude and agitated b4 we even walked in the room . he said he wasn't going to diagnose my daughter even though she is clearly autistic even he said so. He told me to come back in a year can you believe that .. Does anyone have any recommendations for a legit doctor who can actually help?

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Horrible! My child was diagnosed by another doctor when my child was younger. I took my child to Dr. Jordan because some say he is so wonderful. NOPE! Instead we we're told that my child was diagnosed wronged. Instead Dr. Jordan says my child has a learning problem and needs tutoring. Therefore need us to attend his tutoring every week. WTfreak. He spends less then 20 minutes with my child and states this. While waiting time to see him we were scheduled out three months then finally get the appointment and have to wait over an hour and a half to see him. Very BAD!!! I should have left then. I reported him to the DDD and was told that several people reported a very bad experience as well. But people on AHCCS have no choice but to go see him because he is the only provider to accept AHCCS. Plus him and his tutoring and recommending me to stop OT and ST. Just wrong when i told the therapist. Do not waste your time going here.

Submitted August 20, 2014

This guy is terrible,I brought my daughter to see him. He said nothing was wrong with the child. I found out a later she was diagnosed with Aspergers. The staff took over a year to submit the claim to my insurance so I ended up having to pay cash for the appointment. The lady in the billing department Donnell was very rude and had no compassion.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY SUBJECT YOUR CHILDREN AND YOURSELF TO AN ARROGANT, IGNORANT, DIAGNOSIS MILL THAT WILL DIAGNOSE YOUR KIDS WRONG!! This was the worst Developmental Ped. I have ever met. I have 2 children with Autism. He told me the behavior issues were my fault, that I need to watch the boys nonstop, and I need to better child proof my home. He didn't listen to any of my concerns and told me I need to talk to an OT or SLPA to get a note concerning the therapies they needed. He constantly cut me off and took less than 10 minutes with me and the boys. He said I need to read a book called MELTDOWNS, and said this will clear it up. He then told me to schedule with the nutritionist and the behavioral therapist in his office, but that he could not help with anything, not a simple letter to get my boys services through DDD. HE & HIS STAFF ARE A WORTHLESS DIAGNOSIS MILL WHO DO NOT EVEN DIAGNOSE CORRECTLY!!!!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN HERE!! HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Please do not take your child to this man. Listen to all these negative reviews and take heed. I have personal experience with this guy and in the schools where I work and my children go, he is infamous. Anyone who has had experience with this guy is trying to figure out how he is still in practice and wondering how we can work to get him out. Do not waste your time and money and most of all subject your child and yourself to this character.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

He is very arrogant. He wouldn't let me finish a sentence without interrupting. His advice to me was to stick my son in his room for hours. (he is 5). Told me if I ever want to get any peace then I need to medicate him and put him in his room. He was just as rude to his staff. I have dealt with many doctors out here, nobody could ever be as bad as he is. He should NOT be working with children, especially not special needs children

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

THIS IS A HORRIBLE DR! HE IS EXTREMELY RUDE! DOESN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, CUTS YOU OFF WHEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN THINGS. HAS NO CONSIDERATION OR COMPASSION! MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT WHEN YOU AS PARENT ARE TRYING TO HELP YOUR CHILD IN NEED! THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE REVOKED!!!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE AND I WILL BE SURE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IT!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

He almost made me cry within 2 min of meeting him. He has no compassion for adults, and he works with special needs kids?? Very rude, interruptive, would not let me explain myself. I was only allowed to answer in yes or no. I wouldnt go to him even if it was free. He is knowledgeable, but has no clue how to nicely talk to people.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011