Ratings for Dr. George L. Hobeich

Dr. Hobeich is our son's pediatrician and we are so impressed with his knowledge and ability to take care of our little boy. The staff is amazing, and the fact that he speaks several different languages is a plus for my spanish speaking wife.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

We love Dr. Hobeish. My son first will scream at his previous Pediatrician when she will check him but since the first appointment we had with Dr. Hobeish, my son really like him and we are with him since 2008. Dr. Hobeish is very patience and has lots of knowledge , listens to you as a parent ans to the children. We love him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Not pleased with the responsiveness of this office. I called to follow up on a reimbursement 7 wks after the procedure to be told my insurance company had not responded to the claim. I then called my insurance company to find out the claim had been processed, check cut & sent and the check had even been cashed by the practice. I then called the office back to be told the office manager would have to post the funds and issue a check but she is only in on Wednesday afternoons. We are now 2 Wednesdays past that conversation and I was just informed the office manager was not in today and may not be in at all this week. I would not recommend this practice unless you want them playing with your money!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

My son had this Doctor for many years and my Grandson now goes to him. Doctor Hobeich is a good Doctor I'll never forget. My son was very comfortable with him. I wish there was more of his kind.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Hobeich is wonderful! I have always been able to get an appointment last minute if needed. I have also had a great response time when I needed to page him for an urgent question. He is always warm and patient. He knows what he is doing! My kids also LOVE him! They are 4 and 1, so he has a knack with kids for them to like him at those ages.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

when i first moved to tucson my kids didnt have any insurance dr hobeich was really helpful he even gave us medication samples to save us money.he takes his time and is really a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr.George Hobeich, has been seen by my children since 2004 and He contiues to be the best doctor. He's very patient and listens to their poblems. And checks everything before blurring out what the problem is. He spends enough time with us and My children just love him. And the staff treat you like family they go out of there way to make you feel comfortable and give out great samples for your infant. It takes me about 35 minutes to get to this office from my house and I don't mind the drive because I know my children are great taking care of when it comes to their Health.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. George L. Hobeich's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal