Dr. Rodrigo C. Chan

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rodrigo C. Chan

Excellent Doctor he has taken care of me for 14 years

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Great and caring doctor. Takes time to explain things to you. Staff is great also.sometimes you have to wait, but believe me its worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

An excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. Dr. Chan explains things thoroughly and in plain English. He is knowledgeable and caring. I couldn't be happier or feel more comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

What a great doctor he is kind, considerate, takes time to listen to you. he advised me what I had and said the options was up to me. I had a pacemaker installed a couple of days ago. His staff at his office and at the operating room were great .Can not say enough how kind and how much knowledge he had. Yes, a special doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Chan is the best and we left the office feeling confident and reassured with all of the information that was given to us for my husband by Dr. Chan and his P.A. Mr. Chan

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Rodrigo C. Chan

Dr. Rodrigo C. Chan's response
Thank you very much for the kind words. It's a pleasure taking care of you and all my patients.

Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Rodrigo Chan is an excellent doctor - the perfect combination of expertise, listening skills, communication and personality. It is effortless handing yourself over into his care. because you feel this is truly his calling!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

My husband and I travelled all the way from the Philippines to have his heart fixed by Dr ROD CHAN. He is brilliant, kind, efficient and always ready with a smile! Everything was worth it! :-)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr Chan is the best cardiologist I've seen (and I've seen quite a few). He is caring and really listens as well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Chan is a no-nonsence doctor. He tells you exactly how it is and lays out all the options. He does not ever rush you and welcomes all your questions. He makes sure you understand exactly what he is talking about. I have never been so pleased with a surgeons care and consideration of his patient. In my opinion, Dr. Chan is truly a gift and a life-saver. God bless you Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

I have been to see a handful of different cardiologists. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Rodrigo C. Chan's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1983)