Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Roefe

Suffering from depression and anxiety? Dr Roefe is good but the guy who runs the show in the front is obnoxious!! You will need more meds prescribed after dealing with HIM!!! Go somewhere else like I did and be treated with compassion.... so many great qualified doctors to choose from!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Shocked! After over a year as a patient (6 appointments) Dr. Roefe's admin, Dale, berated me for a 60 day past due billing of $90. I only learned of this when I called for a 90 day med check. After paying, Dale scolded me and stated I was no longer welcomed as a patient (but would see me one last time For $) and "they"do not have time to see someone like me. SHAME on Dale for mistreating patients and shame on Dr. Roefe for allowing Dale to be nasty and hurtful to patients over $90. DISGUSTING

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Are you serious? I went to Dr. Roefe for medication, which he was kind enough to write a script. Though he did tell me that my disorder was a 2 or 3 day thing and would not help me with my disability claim telling me that I need to get back to work. Enough said, I went back to work and failed. In the meantime I have been hospitalized twice before getting a full diagnosis and I did qualify for long term disability. Patient beware. He did not diagnose me properly and when I told him what was occurring in my life he somehow made up his own story and put words in my mouth. Be careful of this clown.

Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Roefe has ta great bedside manner. He makes each patient feel important and really listens and knows how to help. He is caring and very knowledgeable about mental problems and medications to treat them. His diagnosis is very accurate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Mitchell Roefe's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Ontario, Fac Of Med, London, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1981)