Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Skrill

just great my wife and i are fairly new to his practice and after being very disappointing in other " joints" i was so glad we stumbled upon his care.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Richard Skrill is a kind gentle man and a true healer. I had been living. For years with the After effects of polio. H e is the only D r who not only knew how to help but acknowledged Polio can be prevented but hasn't been cured. I no longer suffered in silence. His acupuncture Treatments are amazingly effective.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Skrill is wonderful! He really cares about your condition and goes out of his way to help. I love the staff also. Everyone is friendly and helpful. After being passed from doctor to doctor with no hope of getting better, my friend suggested Dr. Skrill.I am finally getting relieve from a chronic pain issue! Thank you to all at Dr. Skrill's office. I am functioning better since I began treatment with this great Doctor! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Skrill is a great Dr.he takes me in on the spur of the moment. He's tender, caring, and knows exactly what is right for me. Although for me it is a very long drive across town it's worth it to feel better.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Best chiropractor ever been to! Uses gentle technique, very effective. Very nice person also.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Skrill is wonderful. He understands and knows how to treat conditions using intergrative methods which are very effective. He is very caring and truly concerned for his patients welfare.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Skrill has a great manner, listens to you and works with you to try to resolve your pain or health problem. He will not keep you going to him if he doesn't think he can help you. He is also a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009