Ratings for Dr. Rhonda Eisner

This doctor should have retired years ago. Do not trust her with your health. Have had family go to her and be fluffed off, and denied treatment when there were serious underlying medical issues. Changed to other doctors that actually did the required tests. Unfortunately too late. Cannot imagine how such an unprofessional and uncaring doctor can continue in her practice.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

She is rude and is always late. Definitely looking for another doctor after this experience

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Let's just say she's not for me and leave it at that. Looking for another Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

My parents were on vacation so i didn't want to take any chances after my mom was not feeling well. I called the clinic to try to get a cholesterol test but was told mom had to see the doctor first. So i decided to book an appointment with my family doctor Rhonda Eisner for both my parents to get a complete physical check up. She requested that we sign waiver papers since my parents were from outside of Ontario, which we did. After just a few minutes my parents were sent out with prescriptions for cholesterol tablets that they were using prior to their visit to Canada. How could she prescribe tablets without doing any blood works, urine analysis etc.? I took the matter to the management and was given back 50% of the consultation fees. I eventually had to take Mom to emergency and she was diagnosed with gall stones. I would never recommend anyone to see Rhonda Eisner.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Turned my mom away as a new patient because she doesn't accept back patients she had 30+ years prior. Waste of time and unacceptable. When people need a dr, you dont turn them away lady..shame on you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Eisner has been my doctor for over 30 years. She's thorough, refers me to specialist when needed and saved my life by detecting a heart problem which was later surgically repaired. She doesn't waste time with small talk, I really like that she is a no nonsense direct person. She has been my husband's doctor for over 10 years. She is busy, patients should be prepared to briefly explain their complaints. If you're looking for a doctor who will hold your hand and make small talk, keep looking. Dr Eisner is smart, sharp and to the point, you either like her style or you'll hate it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever seen! Why such a horrible doctor is still in practice? I spent an hour in waiting for her and she spent 2 minutes in rushing me out of her office. she accused me of "being unreasonable" for my concern over my high cholesterol ! Is a doctor supposed to speak to the patients in that way ? Is that professional? Unbelievable! No wonder there are so many negative comments about her! I am not surprised at all!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

1/5 stars is a generous score for her, she should not be a Dr. She doesnt care abiut your health. The worst Dr. I've ever had

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Eisener's diagnosis are exceptional and spot on most of the time. She will not make you wait around if you need a specialist. With shortage of doctors in Canada, I don't blame her running late in seeing patients as I have had doctors who make you wait for hours and quick to dismiss there's nothing wrong with you. I will stay neutral about her manners as for me what's important is proper diagnosis whereas I have had doctors whom I have visited multiple times before they can figure out what drug to give. That isn't the case with her. She is very knowledgeable. I would rather have a doctor who knows their stuff than someone who is very nice but clueless in their medical profession.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Eisner is my family doctor and she is very smart and known what she is doing. I don't know how you could rate her like that.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017