Ratings for Dr. Rhonda Eisner

My parents were on vacation so i didn't want to take any chances after my mom was not feeling well. I called the clinic to try to get a cholesterol test but was told mom had to see the doctor first. So i decided to book an appointment with my family doctor Rhonda Eisner for both my parents to get a complete physical check up. She requested that we sign waiver papers since my parents were from outside of Ontario, which we did. After just a few minutes my parents were sent out with prescriptions for cholesterol tablets that they were using prior to their visit to Canada. How could she prescribe tablets without doing any blood works, urine analysis etc.? I took the matter to the management and was given back 50% of the consultation fees. I eventually had to take Mom to emergency and she was diagnosed with gall stones. I would never recommend anyone to see Rhonda Eisner.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Turned my mom away as a new patient because she doesn't accept back patients she had 30+ years prior. Waste of time and unacceptable. When people need a dr, you dont turn them away lady..shame on you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Eisner has been my doctor for over 30 years. She's thorough, refers me to specialist when needed and saved my life by detecting a heart problem which was later surgically repaired. She doesn't waste time with small talk, I really like that she is a no nonsense direct person. She has been my husband's doctor for over 10 years. She is busy, patients should be prepared to briefly explain their complaints. If you're looking for a doctor who will hold your hand and make small talk, keep looking. Dr Eisner is smart, sharp and to the point, you either like her style or you'll hate it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever seen! Why such a horrible doctor is still in practice? I spent an hour in waiting for her and she spent 2 minutes in rushing me out of her office. she accused me of "being unreasonable" for my concern over my high cholesterol ! Is a doctor supposed to speak to the patients in that way ? Is that professional? Unbelievable! No wonder there are so many negative comments about her! I am not surprised at all!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

1/5 stars is a generous score for her, she should not be a Dr. She doesnt care abiut your health. The worst Dr. I've ever had

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Eisener's diagnosis are exceptional and spot on most of the time. She will not make you wait around if you need a specialist. With shortage of doctors in Canada, I don't blame her running late in seeing patients as I have had doctors who make you wait for hours and quick to dismiss there's nothing wrong with you. I will stay neutral about her manners as for me what's important is proper diagnosis whereas I have had doctors whom I have visited multiple times before they can figure out what drug to give. That isn't the case with her. She is very knowledgeable. I would rather have a doctor who knows their stuff than someone who is very nice but clueless in their medical profession.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Eisner is my family doctor and she is very smart and known what she is doing. I don't know how you could rate her like that.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr.Eisner is by the worst doctor I have ever been to. I am a 23 year old typically healthy female and i don't go to the doctor for very much but every instance with her has been horrible and completely wasteful. She needs to be out of practise. She does absolutely nothing except get paid for every visit you make. I came to her to get medical help, i was experiencing anxiety and severe weight loss. i had lost over 25 lbs in a short amount of time and was severely underweight. She never took the time to listen to me or my concerns or anything I had to say. I would explain what I was experiencing and she wrote it off and said it was my nerves. Ultimately I kept pushing for deeper testing as I have never lost this much weight and it was abnormal and wanted to make sure i was ok, she kept dismissing my request and opted for blood work and pap smear told me to return after her three week vacation (which she takes very frequently). I came in to see her today to discuss the results like she told me to the last time i seen her, and she tells me oh i dont know why you came I would have called if your blood work didn't come up alright. Little did she know i checked my results online and it showed that my creatinine levels were low, and my white blood cell count was extremely low, there was protein in my urine.... NONE OF THESE ARE NORMAL. she never even disclosed this to me all she said was your test was fine... also when i booked the appointment i was told my report fo evels were not normal for certain and things and she blatantly lied to me and said my blood work was fine. and that medically nothing is wrong with me and im losing weight because of your nerves ive sent a referral for a psychiatrist's, which she previously referred me to and i told her i did not like and found it to be not helpful in the least bit. Yet she still sent the referral and completely dismissed my desire to get help.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

always knows the right prescription, understands and takes the time to listen to your problem. able to recommend a specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Well I finally decided to leave dr Eisner after over 30 years. Just signed the paper work. Her staff are slow, even with an appointment I have to wait a less 1/2 hour before I get to see her and once I am in there I feel rushed and disrespected. I am a person that has other commitments and would not be going into see her if I didn't need too. I am not a number that sits around waiting to get someone else's billables up.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016