Ratings for Dr. Jolanta Jastrzebska

I have been Dr. Jastrzebska's patient for about 20 years. She is a great doctor !!! Takes her time that is why the wait is long...Not an assembly line. I hope she will be around for many more years...Hanna M

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

The wait is too long, up to 3 hrs if not more. Not very proactive. Had a general test few yrs back, didn't find out that I have an illness after months later when I received a letter from Health of Ontario Administration telling me of my condition. Same day had an argument with the doctor's secretary as to why I wasn't informed of my results. The reply: the doctor was away on her vacation for few months. Haven't gone back since. It's been 5 years... Glad I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

this pearson has huge ignorance,towards what you have to say.very arogant and has unprofecional conduct.will not send patient for early teast and waits for more complications.no matter what the health complain is,she will olways send the patient for a lungs exray(must be some agriment).she being so careless with medical opinion and luck of knowledge,brings patients to very critical stage, and than is looking for any excuse to tell them to look for another doctor, becouse they are to dificult for her to handle.in my opinion,being her patient pearson has much more chances to die,than from playing ,,russian rulette,,with a friends.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

If you realy needed to see her - she always let you in `the day off`. subject to a 3 hour wait, of course. the last time i went to her was in 2007 when she told me that illness (which was preventing me from having a normal life and going to school) was in MY HEAD. !!!! just because YOU cannot diagnose the condition, does not mean I`M imigining it. i wish she could have lived in my shoes one day to see how much pain i was feeling

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

My uncle is dying because of Dr. Jastrzebska negligence. If somebody is telling you that his throat hurts and is a heavy smoker, you send him for some tests to, at least,rule out cancer. She actully told my uncle to stop smoking and that the pain was from the cigarettes. I don't think I have to say anything else.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Very good doctor. Great knowlege. Very personal service. I prefer to drive from Kitchener to see her because it is worth it. I have been patient for over 20 years and I hope she can be my family doctor for next 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

There is obviously something very wrong with the appointment management or perhaps with the doctor coming late most likely every day, setting up average delays of 1.5 hr and even more by the end of the day. Therefor my mark on punctuality is minus 1. Personally I had never been impressed by her professional level. She is just practicing very standard procedures and quite limited referals to specialists to diagnose my particular issue. It is why my marks on her helpfulness and knowledge would be 2.5. I would also like to express my comments on her secretary. She is one of a kind. Almost insolent, no manners, who really feels her power behind her desk. She should have been fired a long time ago, unless this kind of conduct is fully supported by her boss. My advice is to run and never look back, never come back. It is time for change. Help your local community by quitting.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I cannot believe how long I waited to see this doctor once...at least three hours!It was unbelievable! I think I cured myself by waiting in her waiting room...seriously...I never went back to her. She does know what she is talking about but I find that she tends to overgeneralize with her knowledge...she is not a specialisit but a family doctor and sometimes she acts otherwise. I feel that sometimes I leave with more questions than answers and that makes me wonder why I went to see her for so long?! This doctor is always tanned and it makes me wonder what kind of role model she is for her patients?! Doesn't she know you can get skin cancer from being in the sun? She is always on vacation...she's hard to reach. Lastly, I did not appreciate her secretary's sharp and witty comments when I was just trying to find out some information. Was this necessary? You always have to take matters into your own hands(unless you find a doctor who is worth it! Hang on to him/her!)Any recommendations?

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

the worst family dr. ever. I usually have to dignose myself, and most of the time I am correct. She treats patian like they are pretending to be sick.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

this doctor is easy to talk to, and to get prescriptions from; she's nice - but for a doctor, I think she tans too much (does she not know about skin cancer?); the wait at the office to see her is way too long! it's the reason why I found a new GP.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007