Ratings for Dr. Howard Goldman

Can't say enough bad things...just avoid him...he doesn't care...too busy trying to cram more patients in. He is rude and just wants to pawn you off onto others or send you for blood tests. And if you happen to be overweight he can't be bothered to help you.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

His been my family doctor for a few years. I like that he listens and doesn't rush. The front staff I never liked. They all have been rude and extremely unfriendly. Gives him a bad name.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I have seen Dr. Goldman on multiple occasions. The one thing that I appreciate about Dr. Goldman is that he is willing to listen to my opinion about my condition, and what I have observed. He actually leverages this and tries different methods to solution. The only thing I noticed in the clinic he worked at is that the front end staff is not professional or welcoming. Gives a bad first impression of the clinic itself.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I trust him with my life, and thats good enough for me. He is tops in my book.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I have seen Dr. Goldman on 2 occassions as a walk-in patient, and do not feel he takes the time needed to care for his patients properly. The staff was unfriendly and unprofessional, and the wait was extremely long. Dr. Goldman ignored the symptoms I was having and sent me on my way with a blood test requistion and no other resolution. I visited another Dr. that week who diagnosed and treated me very quickly. He is negligent and rude and I would not recommend him as a GP.

Submitted December 21, 2015

very good helpful doctor. spends time with you to figure out your health issue. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

He is a excellent doctor, I found him since 2008 when I came to Canada, he see all my family, nice doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

A very good doctor who takes the time to listen. One very nice secretary and one very rude one. I would recommend Dr.Goldman to anyone who wants a good caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Goldman was very helpful when I made my switch from my previous family doctor to him. He took the time to go through my medical history and discuss each one of my issues in detail. He also seemed to be very thorough with his diagnoses — not just immediately suggesting medication but rather tackling the underlying issue. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I recently got great medication from the doctor that really agreed with me and is helping me immensely, so I'm sorry if I'd written less than ideal comments or had given low ratings for his clinic before. He still has that special touch.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012